27

Y/ns pov

"Eunnie!" I whispered. She cuddled me tighter and put her head on my bare chest.

"Eunnie, don't you have a shooting today?"

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Erm... 5am."

"I still have one hour left."

I kissed her forehead and stroked her hair.

"I love you Eun!" I said. She smiled and kissed my lips. I'm glad we didn't argue much. But why was Eunseo there? Was it just a bestfriend thing? I hope so. 

"Continue your sleep Eun, I just woke you up because I'm scared you might be late for your shooting and you need to have enough energy for the shooting." I remind her. She gave me a nod and closed her eyes to continue her sleep. I couldn't sleep and admire her beauty. She's so beautiful, but her attitude changed, mine changed too not only hers. If I can say, the rest from GFriend changed after disbandment. I feel sad about that. 

******************************************

"Eunbi! You need to wake up now!" I whispered. She groaned and pulled the blanket over her head. I chuckled and pull it away. 

"Wae!" She whined. 

"You need to get ready for your shooting. Don't forget that." I smiled and went out of my room to make breakfast. I heard mini steps and a few seconds later, she hugged me. 

"Yah, Eunnie! Wear some clothes, will ya?" 

"Yah?! Did you just 'Yah!' me?" 

I giggled and ran off. 

"YAH! Come back! I'm older than you!" 

I went in the bathroom and hid behind the curtains. 

"Don't hide and come out." She said calmly. I tried hard not to laugh. The lights went on and...

"Suprise! There you are!" 

I screamed and tried to escape. We laughed and giggled for the whole 30 minutes. 

"I can't run... anymore." I panted. Eunnie laid on my chest and closed her eyes for a moment. 

"Eun, isn't it time for you to go? I'll drive you to the shooting, you know where it is, right?" 

"You don't want me to be here?" She pouted. I took her in my arms and hugged her tight, almost squeezing her.

"You know I could die if you keep hugging me that tight?"

I loosend a little and caress her cheek. I also keep rubbing her back so that she doesn't freeze. 

"Isn't it cold for you Unnie? You only have your shorts on." I'll make sure enough that she doesn't freeze.

"It's summer and it's hot because from all the running." 

"That's right." She cuddled tighter.

"Don't forget you have a shooting today. It's almost 7am."

Her eyes shut open and she stormed in my room. I chuckled and prepare myself and wait for her in the car. 

"Told ya, don't forget your shooting." I remind her 214324... times. I start the engine and drove away.

*******************************************

"That's mobbing~" I whined. Krystal and Jessica Unnie laughed. 

"Sorry." They said after they saw my glare. 

"It was Jessicas fault not mine, I just laughed."

"No! It was you! And what did I say about calling me Unnie?!" They were arguing with each other again. 

I coughed to get the attention back.

"Sorry." They both said.

My phone rang and it was SinB. I looked up to my Unnies. They nodded and I pick up.

In call

Eun?

Can you pick me up pwease?~

Now? I'm at work. Don't you have anything to do? Like go back to the dorm?

It's boring~

I'm at work now, go home and wait for me.

Okay! I'll wait! Come soon!

I will, love you!

Out call

Authors pov

Y/N looked at her two Unnies.

"You can go if you need to, cause Jessica 'Unnie' can do this for me." Krystal said and smiled. 

"Yes, you can go now, but come back if you can walk again after this night." Jessica smirked, her dirty mind ;)

Y/N choose to ignore her words and bid her goodbye. As she arrived at the dorm, there are many people in there instead of three. 

"Uhm..." No one listened to her, cause it's loud. She walked straight to SinBs room and went in without knocking. 

There she saw Eunseo and SinB sleeping with each other. 

"Y/N..." SinB mumbles in her sleep and hugged the wrong person. Y/N walked beside her and woke her up.

"SinB- ah, Eunnie!" She whispered. She feels jelous, really jealous. After slapping her lovers arm she finally woke up. 

"I miss you Y/N!" She pulled Y/N down to lay beside her. Y/N tried to calm down and not to burst out beacause of her jealousy. She didn't move an inch and concentrate to keep her mind calm. SinB noticed it.

"You alright?"

Y/N nodded and keep her straight face. 

"No, it doesn't look like that."

"Then why are you asking?" She said a little harsch. SinB felt a little hurt by her words. 

"Then w- why are you talking like that?" She feared.

Y/N pointed at a hand wrapping around her stomach. SinB looked behind her and saw her bestfriend. She knew it was wrong to sleep with her. SinB panicked in the inside of hers and tried not to show it to her girlfriend. 

"Why are there so many people in your dorm?" Y/N asked.

"They're just our members with their family. A family party it is." Eunbi explained to her. 

"I want to catch some fresh air, I'll be right back." Y/N said and stood up. Before she could walk away, SinB grabbed her wrist.

"Stay, I want you to stay." She said with her softest voice. Y/N couldn't deny her voice and sat on her bed.

"You wanna come with me to the balcony?" Y/N asked. SinB nodded like a child and also stood up. Y/N wanted to hold her lovers soft hand.

"Just act like we're friends, there are our parents too." SinB whispered.