23

SinBs pov

The concert was so fun and exhausting at the same time. We also need to practice for our new comeback 'Loveade'.

And today we'll fly back to Korea! I really wanted to go back and rest before our comeback... And be with 'her'.

"Let's go girls, we're already here." Our manager said. I got out of the car and quickly call a cab.

***************************

Since I know she's still in work, I went to Blanc & Eclare.

"How can I help you?" A woman beside the entrance asked me.

"Is Jung Jessica here?" I asked with my awkward smile.

"She's not here right now, but her secretary is in her office. You need to walk upstairs, then turn right and knock on the door." She said. I lightly bowed my head and went upstairs. I knocked on her door.

"Come in!" A voice shouted. I opened the door and saw my girlfriend. She looked up shocked. My girlfriend looks so stunning and hot, I never saw her with a white polo, revealing her collarbone and a black hug skirt, hugging her ass perfectly... and make up.

"Unnie, what are you doing here? You should've told me that you're already here in Korea." She said. I froze there and stared at her.

"Can you close the door please?" I closed the door and walk towards her. I sat on her laps and took my mask off.

"I miss you so much." I whispered. She put her head on my chest.

"I miss you too." Y/N said and looked at me. I smiled and hugged her again and breathed her scent. The door opened and it revealed the CEO from the company. I quickly removed myself from her laps. Y/N tried to look normal but her cheeks are red.

"Sorry for disturbing your moments together." She said with a smirk. Gosh that's Jung Sooyeon, I can't belive it!!

"Hwang Eunbi, right?" She asked.

"Y- yes, it's me." I stutter.

"You can sit down." She said and pointed at the chair. Y/N stood up and stand next to me.

"You can sit too, Y/N. It's okay, oh I forgot to take my stuffs, be right back." Unnie said and went out. It was silent, no one dared to speak.

"Y/N" I called her softly. She looked at me with a smile.

"Is it alright if she knew our relationship?" I asked.

"I already told her and her sister that we're in a relationship, they'll keep it a secret, don't worry." She answered. I want to kiss her so badly, but Jessica Unnie will come in every seconds. Y/N cupped my face and stroked it carefully.

"It's okay, she's like a sister, don't worry." She said and kissed me softly. I sighed and also closed my eyes.

Jessicas pov

"It's okay, she's like a sister, don't worry."

I smiled and took a peek inside and saw them kissing. That's so sweet from them. I kinda feel proud of her, she worked 24/7 before she met SinB again. I knocked the door and went in. They let go of each other and looked at me.

The third wheel again. I think I should call Krystal over that I shouldn't be alone. I smiled at them.

"Actually Y/n, you can go home now, I'll do the rest."

"No Unnie, it's okay, I'll do it."

"What about your girlfriend?" I asked and saw SinB blushing. I walked over to SinB and she tried to avoid my eye contact.

"Unnie, you're scaring her." Y/n whispered.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything to your girlfriend." I winked at her.

"You're my fan, right?" I asked. She nodded and looked at the floor. What Y/N always told me about her is the oposite right now. Y/N said she's loud and annoying sometimes. But what I see here is a second Y/N since we first met.

"Nice to meet you, Hwang Eunbi." I said and spread my arms.

SinBs pov

I was too nervous to even speak a word. I looked at Y/N and she whispered,

"Hug her!"

I walked slowly to her and hugged my bias. I was too shocked, was it a dream? She let go of me and smiled. I was stiff. My eyes wandered to my girlfriend and she looked pissed. I think she's a jealous type. I stepped away from her. Jessica Unnie looked at my girlfriend and she faked a smile. She turned her attention back to me.

"Eunbi, your girlfriend looks jealous. Do something, I'll pretend to do my work." She whispered. She really is like a sister. I took a glance at Y/N and she rolled her eyes secretly. I smiled and nodded. "One more thing, don't make out in here." She smirked and I blushed.

"Y/n, can you get me those sign papers up there?"

She nodded and went to the shelves and tried to reach the papers. I know her boss just said it randomly. Then she streched her second arm. I walked to her and gave her a back hug. She gasped and turned around.

"Yah! What are you doi-" I silence her with my lips.

"I'm sorry." I whispred.

"For what?"

"Making you jealous." I said shyly. She smiled and shook her head.

"You always make me jealous with people and fans."

"Then..." I kissed her gently. She put her arms around my neck and deepens the kiss. The moment got heated. I bit her lips and she opened her mouth, I want to enter my tongue when...

"What the...! I don't even have something sweet in here, why are there ants?" Jessica complained.

We let go of each other and Y/N tried to take the papers again.