47

Y/N's pov

My legs won't stop bouncing... I feel so anxious. She's gonna kill me... I think I'll be dead. Oh my gahd... how am I suppose to survive Krystal's death stares?!

I look at her. She's still eating and minding her own business. I wanna speak but the tension is killing me.

"Krys?" I spoke up.

She stopped and looked at me. She raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry you know... I know it hurts when you saw it so... since it's been a while that you court me... uhm... let's uhm... date?." I look at her hopefully as she just sighed and leaned back on her chair.

Krystal smiled softly and nod her head.

"Okay, let's do it." She said and grab my hand. I smile back.

"Ehem!" We heard a voice and looked over.

"Jess." Krystal let go of my hand and looked awkwardly at her sister.

"Mind to share?" Jessica Unnie asked and looked between us.

"U-uhm, we were just having a serious conversation and she comforted me." I lied and grab her hand again.

"Thanks Krys." I smiled.

Sica unnie still looked suspiciously at us but let it slide.

"Whatever you say. I'm gonna wash the dishes. You two can rest." She said and took our finished plates.

"Unnie let me do it. You already did much for us." I said kindly.

Jessica turned around to face Krystal.

"Look at her, get your ass up and help her do the dishes!"

Krystal rolled her eyes and got up to help me while Jessica Unnie went home.

"Thanks for covering us." She said and hugged me from behind. I smile and continue to wash the dishes and put them in the washer.

"You didn't help me do the dishes. What do I receive from you?"

"I don't know." She teases.

"Oh come on!"

She sighed and kissed me. I smiled and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Thanks Soojung." I said.

She blushed and hugged me. I lean my head on her shoulder and hug her back.

Authors's pov

It's been a few months since what happened at Jessica's apartment. Viviz's new mini album got out and it's called 'Various'. They've been trying to work hard and imrpove Na.Vs that they try new things out. 

SinB took a break and went to buy drinks while the others want to take a break alone. So she went alone and buy drinks for them and of course they need to pay her back!

Her phone buzzed and Umji's new insta post popped up. SinB smiled and liked it. On her way to the coffee, she met Y/N. 

Y/N smiled and waved at her. 

"Where're you off to?" She asked.

"I just need to grab coffee for the others, cause they're lazy." Eunbi rolls her eyes and chuckles. Y/N chuckles too and walks with her ex.

As they reach the shop, SinB got a phone call from someone. Probably her manager...

"Hello?... What?! You're joking, aren't you? Wh-what do you mean he's dead...?"

Y/N couldn't hear the other line but she's shocked, hearing someone died. She wanted to ask SinB who it was and not some scammer call. Y/N got worried put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Who's this?" She asked her. She shook her head.

"I-I'll be right there!" She said and hung up the call, pulling Y/N with her. 

"Where are we going?" Y/N asked.

"Taxi! I need a taxi!" She said as one just pulled over. She told the driver the adress and told him to drive fast. 

Once they arrive, Y/N looked around and see an appartment. She got pulled by SinB again as they get in the building and directly to the elevator. 

"What happened? Why are we here?" Y/N asked.

"Moonbin... he- they found him dead in the apartment..." She whispers as Y/Ns heart stung. No way it's true... they were just scamming, right? 

She quickly open her phone to search things on there, which there are not many articles yet, but she found it. 

Y/N shook her head.

"They're just joking, right? No way he would just die out of the blue."

She just shrugged, not talking at all. The elevator came to halt and before Y/N could react, SinB pulled her out, walking fast, almost running down the hallway. She stopped by an open door. 

She saw someone and greeted them, while Y/N just got pulled by her. She greeted too, but her face went pale as she saw the body... she literally felt numb... she didn't know how to feel. 

SinB immediatly let go of me and sprinted to her close friend, trying to wake him up. 

"Bin-ah? Bin? Y-you're sleeping, right?" She asked, her voice shaking. 

"That's a prank, right? Bin-ah, open your eyes please... open your eyes and laugh at me, tell me I'm stupid for falling in this prank... please?" She was already sobbing, while Y/N looked down, holding back her tears.

"Bin-ah! You promised me! You promised me to grow old together, you promised me we'll chill at your house and have a movie night once you're back... Where are these promises?" She held his hand and sobbed. 

Y/N tried to reach for her, but SinB shook her hands off. 

"Bin-ah! Why are you going? What about me? Sua? Family?" She cried hysterically.

"Eunbi-ah!" They heard a female voice

"Sua!" They hugged each other while his parents and the police are talking. Y/N just stood there, trying not to cry, so that they have someon to wipe their tears away. But she couldn't, so she asked the manager to look after them while she uses the restroom. 

Once she was there, she broke down crying. After a good 5 minutes, she tried to calm down and washed her face after crying her heart out and left. Y/N saw them all hugging together, they look like a family.

I wish you'll come back...

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the lack of update...