24

Y/Ns pov

Damn, I never thought of making out at work. It's so embarrassing. How can I face my Boss again?

I gave her those signed papers and stepped back with my red face.

"Thanks!" She smirked and winked at SinB. There it is, I feel jealousy again. I sighed heavily and looked away to roll my eyes. Why is she so flirty with my SinB? Are these two planning something? Gosh, it makes me curious.

"Y/N! You're already done with work, you can go home now." She said. I bowed and dragged my girlfriend outside. She put her mask on.

"Where are we going now?" She asked, as she looked left and right.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked back.

"Dorm! I want to sleep off." She said lazily. I smiled.

"Where's your dorm? You didn't show me your room yet."

We walked quite much. I can't walk anymore, it's too far away! I need a cab!

"We're here, don't worry." She said and opened the entrance. FINALLY! As we went up, (with the elevator ofc.) she dashes in her room and I followed her. No one was around.

"I miss you bed!" She screamed and jumped on it. I sat beside her. SinB pulled me to lay beside her and hugged me.

"I miss you more than my bed." She whispered. I laughed and make comfortable in her embrace to sleep off.

*******************************

"SinB- ah!" Someone shouted through the dorm. I flinched and looked up. She's still here. I hugged her tighter and burried my face on her chest, trying to sleep again. The door went open and footsteps can be heard. I think Eunha Unnie or Umji Unnie went in. She covered us with the blanket and went back out. I felt a movement and looked back up to see her. She smiled. I couldn't even open my eyes, but easily smiled back. She kissed my forehead and sat up. I whined, there's too much light in here.

"I'll be right back." She said and walked off. I nodded and also sat up to explore her room. It's clean and also cozy. On the table was some picture with the members and her family. I smiled and continued to watch. Then I saw my album, I took it and looked in. There are some spot that got wet. I sighed and put it back on her table.

I opened her closet and pick some clothes to wear. I didn't even ask her though... Never mind.

The door flew open and it revealed SinB. She closed the door and ran behind me. I didn't even put my shirt on!

"SINB- AH!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE MY FOOD!!" Eunha Unnie screamed through the door.

"Glad she didn't catch me." My girlfriend laughed and put her head on my bare shoulder.

"U- unnie, can I at least put on my shirt?" I asked awkwardly.

"No." She put her hands on my waist and pulled me closer to plant small kisses on my neck, down to my shoulder. I tilt my head on the side for her to have space.

"I'll never get sick of you." She said and hugged me tighter. Then she squeezed my tits. I jumped and looked at her with wide opened eyes.

"Byuntae!" I scolded. She just laughed and ran away.

I put on my shirt to chase her through the dorm. Eunha Unnie helped me.

"YAH! HWANG EUNBI!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT FROM MY FOOD!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY?!!!!" She scolded.

"HWANG EUNBI YOU BYUNTAE!!! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME?!!!" I scolded. We chased this Hwang until Umji came back to the dorm.

"What's happening in here? I can hear you from downstairs!"

"UMJI! SHE STOLE MY FOOD!"
"UNNIE! THIS BYUNTAE SQUEEZED MY BOOBIES!" We both shouted. SinB sneaked behind Umji and his there.

"WHY ARE YOU HIDING?!" We both shouted.

"Guys, calm down please." She tried to calm us down.

"Unnie, what happened?"

"I told her not to eat my food but she didn't listen to me and ate it!" Eunha Unnie tried not to scream. Umji looked at me.

"This Byuntae squeezed my boobs!" I explained.

"SinB what have you done?!" Now it's Umji's turn to scold her. I need to smile, she looks like a kid who does too much troubles.

Umji sighed and face Palm herself. This girl is still smiling like an Idiot. I sighed roughly and went in her room. I think I lost my voice for today.

"Eunbi! It's always you who will embarrass her! Go say sorry to her and Unnie!" I heard Umji scold her. I smiled and lay on her bed.

"I'm sorry Unnie, for eating your food." She apologized innocently.

The door clicked open and she closed it again.

"I'm sorry but also not sorry for squeezing your soft tits." She bowed. I threw a pillow at her.

"You'll sleep on the street tonight!" I told her. She sighed and went out. I hope she won't take it serious.

I went to wash myself and asked Umji Unnie where the new toothbrushes are. I didn't see SinB anywhere.

"Unnie, where's SinB?" I asked.

"She said she wanted to go out for a little."

**************************

"Eunbi!" I shouted but not too loud. She turned around and looked away. I sighed and back hugged her.

"Let's go back Unnie. I'm tired." I said and wanted to pull her but she held me.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked and hugged me tight. I wanted to kiss her, but she whispered,

"We're in Public."

I put her hoodie on and cupped her face to kiss her. She smiled and we went back to the dorm.