5

SinBs pov

It felt warm to be in her embrace. I was relieved that I confessed to her. Now I'll give her time and have to wait for her answer. 

"Can you keep it a secret?" Y/n broke the silence.

"What do you mean?"

"About my mom and mobbing stuffs, can you keep it a secret?"

"Of course, it's our secret, you can let everything out to me, I don't care if I have to work, you can say it anytime you want, ok?"

Y/n nodded and looked at me. Our faces were really close. I tried my best not to kiss her. She hugged me again. Thank god, she saved me from kissing her. "I love you too, not only as a bias and Idol, but as everything in my life." She whispered. I hugged her tighter and smiled.

"What was all the scream for!" Sowon unnies voice broke the peace. Me and y/n let us go and looked at the door.

"Sorry for making all the noises!" I screamed back. Y/n tried to hold her laughter. I giggled.

"Y/n, can you tell me about the bullying stuffs at school?" I asked. I know it's not time to ask her that.

Her smile faded. 

"It's because I got to work with you guys." She looked down and fidgeting with her fingers.

I lifted her chin to look at me. "That's because they're jealous y/n, they don't have enough luck to work with their Idols, they're jealous because you got to work with your dreams." I smiled to make her feel better.

She smiled back.

"So, what are we now?" She asked. That was unexpected.

"W- what do you mean?"

"We love each other, what are we now, how do you want us to be called?"

"Errrm... girlfriends?" I said unsure. Y/n smiled.

"Your group is also called Yeo. Cha. Chin. Gu. It means girlfriend. How can you forget that?"

My eyes are wandering around my room.

"Don't play dumb unnie." I looked at her and gulped. She sighed.

"Fine if you don't want us to be called girlfriend." She wants to stand up but I grabbed her wrist. 

"I like that." She smiled again. I really like her smile.

"You know what y/n?"

"What?"

"Don't ever show this smile to my members."

"Why?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because this smile belongs to me. Only me, because you're mine." I said with a smirk.

"I know." She smiled again to tease me.

"Kids! Food is ready!" Our leader called us.

"Let's go. Oh and we should keep our realationship a secret. Act cold towards me like you always do." She said. I nodded and went out first.

"What are we going to have today?~"

I looked at the table. Tteokbeokki.

I sat at the end of the table and waited for the members to join. Y/n sat at the other side to keep distance. I winked and she smiled with the smile that I like. Didn't I told her not to smile in front of my members?

"Thanks for the food unnie." Yerin said and we started to eat.

"What was all the scream in your room SinB?" Sowon unnie asked.

"I was talking on the phone with my brother." I smiled. She nodded and continued to eat.

*******************

"What are you guys up to on saturday?" Umji asked.

"Noth-" I looked at y/n and she shook her head, telling me that I have something to do on saturday.

"I'm visiting my family on saturday." I said quickly.

"Ok. And you y/n?"

"I have homework to do." She said with a sorry smile on her face.

I took my phone.

You wanna sleep in my room?

She took her phone and looked at me.

How?

I don't know we can go to your house and sleep there or 

we can tell Umji to sleep with Yerin and Sowon unnie

It's better if you sleep over my house. It's not suspicous.

I nodded and put my phone beside.

"Let's go to your room." She mouthed, glad she was behind my members. I nodded.

"I need to use the bathroom." I stood up and went  to the bathroom to wait till y/n was in my room.

"Let's go on a date on saturday. Where do you want to go?" She asked. Our first date should be the best.

"I don't know, perhaps... You wanna go to Everland?" 

"Yes, it's been so long since I was there. We should wear masks and hats." 

"Of course and we also should take lots of pics together." I smiled, hugging her and gave her a kiss on her forehead, already imagine that it's saturday. 

"How was the recording for your comeback?" She asked.

"It was tiring. Yuju unnie got some high notes for "Time for the moon night" and my favourite song is "Bye", it's actually a sad song."

"I can guess it by the title." She nodded. 

"I'll pack my things now." I stand up and walked to the wadrobe.

"Already?"

"Yes, I'm going to sleep 'till saturday."

"What are you going to tell the members?"

"I said I'm going to visit my family. And about the comeback, it will release the next week. We can wait." I opened the wadrobe.

"Oh and... I love you." I blushed at my own words. Why did you say it now? Bad mouth.

"I love you too my Shawing." My smile faded.

"Shawing? Who said you can call me Shawing?" I acted.

"..."

"Y/n, who said you can call me Shawing?" I asked again and made a mad face. She gulped.

"..."

"Who?"

Her eyes were shaking. How cute.

"Y/n?" I waved my hand. She flinched at my movements.

"A- are you going to kill me now?" She can't even look in my eyes. I grinned.

"Yes, it can be." I teased her more.

"I- I'm s- sorry." She bowed. I sighed. 

"Apologize is not enough." I crossed my arms and turned my face to the side that she have the hint.

"W- what should I do?" I pointed at my cheek. I can sense that she's smiling or am I just imagine it? She gave me a peck.

I smiled. 

"You can call me however you want."

"Even Shawing and Hwang Eunbi?" 

I nodded.

"I don't care how you will call me. The thing is, you are mine." I smirked.