19

SinBs pov

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THAT YOU WENT THERE?!"

"Because I don't want to wake you up unnie. I'll get going now."

"Where?"

"Back to the dorm. See you there!" I ended the call. Y/n looked at me with a worried face.

"Wae? Why do you look so worried." I asked. She shook her head.

"I'm not worried."

"Your face can tell me if you're worried or not. Just tell me, why are you worried?"

"Because you always make trouble when I'm with you."

I sighed and hugged her.

"I'm sorry to cause you trouble because of me." She said.

"No, it's not because of you, it's because of me. Don't be sorry."

She hugged back. We stayed like this for a few minutes.

"I love you so much Y/n, I can't let you go again." I tightened our hug.

"You don't know how much tears I shed, only because of you." She said and I chuckled.

"Me too. You don't know how much the others worried about me. I always cry at night, thinking about you."

"Then how can you perform with such a bright smile?"

"It's a fake one, my expression in reality is a cold one."

She pulled back and faced me with a worried face again. I sighed and leaned in to kiss her. How much I miss these lips so much. Before our lips touched, I looked deep in her eyes, then everything went black.

**********************************

"SinB- ah! Wake up! We have a schedule!"

I opened my eyes and saw Umji, but wait... why am I back in the dorm? We have a schedule?

"Umji- ah, since when am I here?"

"What are you talking about? You slept here, why? So weird." She whispered the last word. Does it mean it was just a dream that I met her?

"Yewon- ah, did you met Y/n?"

"No, I didn't, why? Did you see her somewhere?" She asked back. I shook my head.

"Prepare yourself, we need to go." Then she went out of the room and left me confused.

"What... is... happening?" I whispered.

Y/ns pov

Today I need to finish my work for Jessica- unnie, she has lots of concerts now, that's how my day started.

I walked down the street to buy an americano. After receiving my americano, I went to Blanc & Eclare and went in. I placed my americano and sat down. I took my laptop out and started to design the shirt.

**********************

I'm all done!!!! It was exhausting actually!

I don't know if my boss likes it or not, I'm so nervous!

I'm on my way home when suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/n- ah, how are you?"

"I'm fine unnie, how about you? And how's the company?"

"Everything is good, we just need to find more workers. Anyways, I need to work now, just ask how you are. Bye!"

"Bye!"

It was my sister if you don't know. She always calls me if she has time.

I went home and went to bed to sleep off, because I'm so exhausted from all the ideas I need to find, and it's night time. I changed myself in pajamas and went to sleep.

***********************

4am

I woke up of the sound from a creaking door.

"Does she has another nightmare?" I whispered and hide under the blanket.

"Where is she?" I heard her deep voice. But is this even SinB? I heard footsteps walking towards my bed. I closed my eyes and hope that it's not a rubber or a kidnapper. She pulled my blanket away.

"You're here!" She hugged me tightly.

"Unnie? Why are you here?"

"I thought I lost you again." She laid beside me and took me in her embrace.

"I was so worried about you Unnie, you suddenly collapsed. You need to sleep, the doctor said you don't have enough sleep and it's 4AM girl!!" I scold her.

"Umji told me that I was never here nor met you before and don't worry about me."

"How can I not worry about you?!"

"Because I'm scared you might get hurt because of me."

"You're the one who doesn't have enough sleep. You can die, you know that?!" I scold again and sighed.

"We should sleep now." I said.

"Did you tell Eunha unnie that you're here?" I added. She nodded and tightened our hug. I burried my face on her chest. I love her scent so much.

SinBs pov

I woke up as the sun hit my face. I yawned and felt no one beside me. I looked around and didn't see her. I slowly stood up and went out of the bedroom. There's still no sign from her. Then I saw a sticky note and read it.

I'm already at work and I made food for you on the table!

Love you <3!

I smiled and walked to the table to eat.

************************

"It's so boring here~ What should I do now?~" I sang and rolled around her bed. Then pulled my phone out to play some games. I heard the door opened and ran towards the door. As Y/n closed the door I hugged her.

"Miss me that much?" She asked.

"Ne~ and it was so boring without you~" I smiled.

"Was that aegyo?"

I nodded and she gasped like how Sowon unnie did in our Vlive.

"Wae?~ Can't I do aegyo~" I blinked my eyes.

"Whoa, it's so rare to see your aegyo, unnie are you okay?"

I frowned.

"I'm okay, let me be myself." I said with my deep voice and went back to her bedroom and continue to play games even if it's boring. A few minutes passed but where's Y/n? I went out to the living room and saw her there watching a Kdrama. That's why she didn't appear in her bedroom.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Business proposal, I really like it." She answered without looking at me.

"You like it more than me? If so, I still have Eunseo and my members by my side." I smirked.

"Eunseo?" She looked at me with a mad face.