3

Y/ns pov

Time flew and I went into Yerin unnies room to pack my things to go home.

"Thank you to let me sleep here."

"No problem, you're like our 7th member. You can come here anytime you want."

"Thank you."

I walked out of their apartment and breathed the fresh air.

I'll be home in 10 minutes unnie

Ok

***************

"I'm home! Umma? Unnie?"

There was a note on the table.

Me and mom are at the hospital. She got into an accident. You should better hurry.

"What the...?"

I ran to the hospital and asked my mothers name.

"She's in room 220 on the second floor."

"Thank you." I ran upstairs.

"Umma!" I opened the door and saw mom and my sister.

"I'm glad you're here. Umma needs a second surgery tomorrow. She can die if she's not strong enough." My sister smiled sadly.

"DIE?!" I was shocked, glad that mom was sleeping.

My tears are rolling down my cheeks. I wiped it away and ran home.

"Y/n wait!" I heard my sister calling after me.

****************

"Great job everyone, great job." Our director said and we bowed to each other.

"I'm so excited! Only 5 days 'til our comeback!" Yerin grinned happily.

I smiled shortly. These times I'm not in the mood for being happy or excited. I'm just angry and sad and cold sometimes. I hope they don't notice me because I'm hiding my sadness through my smile.

"Of course, you should be excited, it's your comeback!" I acted.

I went to take their comfortable clothes.

Is umma okay? I'm so worried about her. I should visit her after work.

I sighed.

"Why are you sighing?" A deep voice woke me from my thoughts up.

"O- oh, unnie you're here." I smiled with my face still shocked.

"Is there something wrong? You've been sighing all day."

"H- how did you know that? Perhaps... are you watching me?"

"W- why would I w- watch you?"

"Hah, caught you off guard!" I laughed.

"Fine. I did watch you." SinB unnie rolled her eyes.

I and SinB didn't get close like the other members.

"Why did you sight?" She asked again.

"It was nothing. It's just..." I sighed again. "I must visit my mom." I said and looked down.

"Did something happen?" Wow. She never asked me something like that before. That's strange, me and SinB were never close like that.

"Hello?" She snipped her fingers.

"Y- yes?"

"Did something happen?" She raised her eyebrows feeling annoyed.

"N- no, nothing happened." I lied. I don't like to lie but I don't like them to worry about me too, especially Sowon unnie.

"Okay." She turned her back and walked away.

"What was that?" I mumbled.

************

"Unnie I'm home!" I opened the door and walked to the kitchen.

"Did you take a break?"

"Yes, do you have something to eat?" I opened the fridge and looked around.

"No. You should go out and buy one for yourself."

I let out a sigh because of my laziness.

SinBs pov

"SinB- ah! Go clean the table!" Our leader screamed.

"Ugh!" I got up from the couch and cleaned the table. I feel that something is missing. I looked around and didn't find something. "Huh?" I scratched my head. "Whatever." I turned the TV on and watched series that are on air.

Why did y/n sigh? Is she okay? Is something wrong with her mom? Wait, what? Why am I even thinking about her and worrying?

I shook my head and tried to focus on the screen.

"Eunbi- ah. Do you know what y/n is up to? She doesn't come to our dorm these days." Yuju unnie peeks her head out of her room.

"I'm not sure, she said she wants to visit her mom." I shrugged.

She nodded and closed the door.

Why is everyone so worried? She's not even our member.

I made my famous judging face.

"SinB- ah! Do you know where y/n lives?" And there she goes again.

"No. Why?"

"I'll give you her address, go and find her. I can't reach her through my phone."

"Why don't you go search her for yourself?"

"I need to do some work that our manager asked me to. Now, go."

I stand up and put on my jacket and shoes.

"Take care of her!"

"Ok!"

I closed the door and walked out.

**************

"Where is the street?" I keep looking around and back on my phone, then I bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The girls looked up. "U- unnie? What are you doing here?" Y/n looked up with a mad face at first then softens when she saw me.

"I'm searching for you. Sowon unnie told me to." I smiled, feeling relieved to see her.

"Why? Is there something?"

"No, they're just worried about you because you're not in our dorm these days. How's your mom?"

I'm kinda happy to see her. I can sense that she's confused. I chuckled.

"My mom is great?"

This time I burst out laughing.

"U- unnie?"

It was really hard to control my laughing.

"Yes?" I looked at her. Her face is now more confused than ever.

"W- why are you laughing?"

I wiped my tears away.

"Because you're cute when you look confused." Yep, it's time that I should say that I like her but I don't know how to say or express my feeling to her.