41

I'm so sorry for not updating soon because my lazy ass was here so... yeah, enjoy reading y'all!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Krystal's pov

I've never been so happy in my whole life. I finally can court her!! That has been a dream since I first saw her. 

"Krys! Earth to Krystal Jung Soojung!" I snapped back to reality and see my sister standing in front of me with crossed arms.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot that just talked with their big crush? Are you by chance... dating someone?" She smirked.

"Not yet." I giggled.

"Why not?" She asked again.

"Because I want to let her recover from her heartbreak first, but guess what?" I squealed. She raised her eyebrows, telling me to continue.

"I can court her!!" I jumped like a 5 year old and hugged my sister. 

"So it's a she." Jessica smirked and walked away from her.

Author's pov

"Poor you. She changed her password for that." Haeun saddened her face.

"Leave her alone. Why do you always bring her up in every conversation?!" Eunbi said, totally pissed at Haeun. 

"Because she won't change the password by then. So, tell me what happened." 

"That's MY privacy so don't interfere!" She hissed. 

"Alright, tell me when you know her code. I'll get going now." She winked and walked away. 

"Do you know who she is?" Moonbin asked SinB.

"No, I don't even know she's her classmate." She whispered back and scoffed.

**********************************

"C'mon Krys! Less Gooo!" They ran around to explore the whole Lotte World. They stopped as Y/N pointed at the big roller coaster.

"I want to ride that!" She said.

"With me? Hell nah! I'm not riding those!" Krystal defend herself and shook her head. 

"Please! I'm not going alone!" She begged. Krystal breathed out and nodded.

"Fine, but once! I hate you." Y/N pulled her to the line and wait.

"Aww! Love you too." She kissed her cheeks and dragged the older one to the last row.

"You know why we're sitting in the last row?" Y/N asked and pulled the safety down. 

"Yes, because you want me to die, right?" Soojung was already trembling full of nervousness. 

"Unnie! It's going! It's going!" She hit the bar repeatedly as it goes up. 

"I want to go back down! Y/N! I regret my decision so badly! EOMMA!!" It went down and they both screamed. I mean, Y/N was laughing all the way back down and Krystal was closing her eyes and prayed to let her live. 

"Woah! That was fun!!" They exit the place as one looks happy and the other one dead. I mean her soul left her body. 

"I want to rest, baby can we rest for a bit? I need food and sugar." Krystal asked the younger as she pulled her jacket a bit. 

"Yeah, sure, let's-" Krystal already pulled Y/N to a small but cozy shop. 

"It looks cute, I like that." Soojung claimed and sat down on a free table. 

"Welcome young ladies, what can I help you for?" A young waitress took his pen and notebook.

"Do you have any specialities here?" Krystal asked him.

"Yeah, for today is for... lovers specialities." He looked  both of them with a smile on his face, waiting for their answers. Krys looked at Y/N to see if she want the same and she nod. 

"Alright, lovers menu it is. Any drinks?" 

"Water is enough for me." Y/N spoke up. 

"Me too, thank you." The waitress nod and walked away. After a while, he walked back with a heart shaped steak and some fries, vegetables and water.

"Bon appétit." 

"Thank you sir." They both thanked him.

"Wait, there's just one plate?" Soojung looked up confused. 

"Woman, it's lovers menu, we need to share and feed each other, dummy." 

"You know, I never share food to others."

"BUT, just because I love you." She pout and looked away. 

"C'mon! Say ahh!" Krys didn't want to open her mouth and turned away."

"Fine, my food then!" She put the food like flash in her mouth and ate happily like theres no tomorrow. Krystal shot her head towards Y/N and took the youngers fork away and cut herself their steak. 

"I don't want to starve!" She scold and pulled the plate in the middle of the table. 

"I fed you but you didn't want to eat! That's your problem!" The younger couple bicker each other as they eat and feed each other. 

**************************************

"What now? It's not like I can do all those shit that she wants me to do! I just want to disappear from here!" She talked to herself. 

"Ugh! Fuck her! Didn't know she would be that selfi-" 

"Eunbi! C'mon! Let's eat! I order your favorite one!" Her mom called her. 

"Comin'!" As she reached down, it smelled way too familiar for her. 

"Eomma, are you sure you order this and not someone?" She asked.

"Of course someone has to make it before." Her mom reasons out

"I mean, someone who we know. Not?" 

"No? I order that honey." 

Eunbi shrugged it off and remembered as the younger one cooked for her fried rice with kimchi. That was one of those funny days for her. As she took a bite, it tastes the same.

"Eomma, are you sure no one from us did it?" SinB asked again.

"Eunbi- ah, I already said it's no one. Who do you have in mind then?" Her mom asked her back.

"No one." She replied and continued to eat. 

"Honey, how's Y/N? It's been a while since she came here." Her dad asked. SinB tensed up and stopped eating. Mrs. Hwang gave her husband a warning look as he shut he's mouth. 

"Eomma, I'm finished with eating. Thanks for the food." She stood up and went in her room.

"Yeobo, they broke up, I said it last time already!" She scold him. 

"I'm sorry, I just want my happy Eunbi back. I just miss Y/N's presence. She made her happy and all smiley." He sighed and shook his head slowly. 

"I still have contact with her. She needs to call me once a week since I overheard their break up." She explained.