16

A/N

Double update for you guys!!!! You deserve a double update!!!

___________________________________________________________________

Authors pov

"I'm glad you still look happy," Y/n said while watching their shows.

"I'm happy to see your bright smile. Keep smiling like this in other shows too. I love you my Shawing." Y/n started to cry. "Why do you always make me cry like this?" 

After she calmed down, she continued to watch the show and fell asleep.

*****************************

"I'll get going now." She bowed.

"Yes, miss Park." 

She walked out of the company. 

"Today is quite sunny. How I wish we have a date like this." She whispered to herself. Her phone rang and she picked up.

In call

Y/n: What do you want?

Dad: It's something urgent, but...

Y/n: But what?! If you don't answer I'll end the call!

Dad: Can you take my company? Can you be the CEO?

Y/n: What?! Of course not! I don't want to be a CEO! Uncle can handle this, right?!

Dad: It's my last favor, I won't ask again.

Y/n: What do you mean 'last'?

Dad: I won't live long.

Y/n: Unnie can be the CEO, right? I don't want to be a stressful woman! 

Dad: Bu-

Y/n: I'll end the call now, bye!

End call

Why can't I live a happy life? Why do I need to live in stress? 

Y/n went home to take a break from working.

********************************

Why can't we draw our moments together? Are we supposed not to be together? It's been 2 years since you left us. I miss you! And I still love you! Please come back! I cannot live without you! Did you move on? Please don't because I still love you! 

Another night that she cries again. This time alone. They moved into another dorm and everyone has their own room. 

"Why do you need to hurt me like this? It broke my heart Y/n- ah! I want to see you! When will you come back?" She cried. She keeps repeating her memories with her. It broke her more. Then she fell asleep. The night is repeating. Remember the memories, cry, sleep, repeat. Sowon came in with a worried and sad face. She slowly approached the sleeping latter. She saw her wet cheeks and wipe them slowly with her thumb. Suddenly SinB grabbed her hand and hold it tightly.

"Don't leave me again! I don't want to lose you!" She cried again.

"You even cry in your dreams, SinB- ah. What can I do for you? It hurts to see you broken like this. How can you appear in our shows? You always laugh so brightly yet you cry and being cold. Where's our cute and loud beagle sister? I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you as an older sister and a leader." She whispered and tears are building in her eyes.

"How can you laugh so bright in front of cameras?" She asked again and slowly pulled her hand away and walked back to her room.

****************************

"Hi, Buddies! We're here at the backstage from music bank. Did you enjoy our stage yesterday?" SinB said and smiled at the camera and passed it to the next person. SinBs expression quickly changed into a cold one. 

"GFriend! Get ready for the stage!" The staff called. They prepared for their comeback stage Apple. After the performance, they went home and rest.

"I'll take a shower first!" Umji shouted. SinB got a flashback. 

*************************************

[SinBs pov]

I want to hear her voice, I want to feel her arms around me, I want to feel her warm lips on me, I want to see her beautiful face-

"I'll take a shower first!" Umji screamed.

"Why do you scream?! We can hear you!" I shouted back.

"SORRY!"

This girl disturbed me from my dreams! Anyways... I want to go and take a quick shower at Y/ns house. I took my clothes and put my shoes on.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Yerin scolded. I didn't answer. HAH! I ran to her apartment.

"SinB? Why are you here again?"

"Why? Don't you miss me? I can go-"

She hugged me and closed the door.

"I see you want to take a shower." She pointed at my clothes. I nodded.

"You may take a shower now, ma'am." She gestures her hands to the bathroom and bowed 90°. I feel like a VIP guest! I bow my head a little and walk like a model to the bathroom.

"Y/n- ah! Where did you go?!" I called her.

"W- why are you shouting?" 

"Where did you go?!"

"In the basement to search something, w- why?"

I sighed and hugged her.

"I thought you disappeared."

"Unnie, I've got you this." She gave me an album.

"What's that?" I took it and looked in.

"Omo! Is that you?"

Y/n nodded.

"You're so cute~!" I scanned her face. She raised her eyebrows.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No, you still look the same! Aigoo so cute!" I pinched her cheeks.

"Be thankful that you have such a cute girlfriend." I smiled.

"Of course, without you, I'm not even here in this house."

I gave her album back but she refused.

"Just keep it, if you miss me you don't have to come here, you have my album. It's my second soul."

She looked at me. I began to tear up because she's going to leave.

"Why are you tearing up? Do you think I'm leaving you?"

I nodded.

"Don't think that way. It will give you pain." Y/n wiped my tears with her thumb and hugged me for a few minutes.

"I need to go now or else Sowon unnie will kill me." I said.

"Go or she will really kill you."

I hugged her and went back to the dorm.

****************************

[Authors pov]

SinB sighed and went to her room. 

"I feel sorry for her." Yerin said after SinB's out of sight. The other members sighed and nodded. 

"Do you guys still have her number?" Yerin asked.

"I have and tried to contact her, but the number doesn't exist. She has a new phone. I hope she will contact us." Sowon said. Meanwhile, in the other room, SinB's crying again.

"When are you coming back? I miss you so much! I can't live anymore! Should I end my life here? Please come back!" She cried all her heart out.