45

"Hey Jimin"

"Oh hi, do you want your usual?"

"Please" the regular customer smiled looking around the cafe not seeing who he was looking for, he left to wait at the table he usually occupied.

The three had returned to the small coastal town three months ago to resume their lives. Taehyung and Yoongi had stayed behind, though every other week the two would come down and stay the weekend.

Yoongi had made the decision to step down and dissolve Omens. He had discussed it thoroughly with Taehyung and they both had come to an agreement. Taehyung wanted out specifically for Jungkook, he didn't want to endanger his bunny's life. And Yoongi longed for something else, he just wanted to live a more sedimentary life.

Yoongi had grown fond of the small town. He was sick of the fast paced life he grew up in and this town had the exact mood he was looking for.

For the past couple months they worked on tying up loose ends and selling off properties and anything that tied them to Omens. Some of the higher ups took it hard but Yoongi was able to give them severance for their loyalty and servitude over the years.

Neither Taehyung nor Yoongi needed to worry about finding a job or money. Both had more than enough to last a couple life times. Even more with selling everything.

Finally they were finished with handling the business, now they could happily retire to the small seaside town, Yoongi for the atmosphere and Taehyung for a certain bunny hybrid.

Back in the cafe Jimin skipped into the kitchen, finding Jungkook concentrated over a tray of cupcakes, he hugged the younger from behind "your admirer is here"

"Taetae hyungie?" Jungkook perked up leaving his decorating be for now.

"No. That guy who comes here just for you"

Jungkook frowned, he didn't know who Jimin was talking about.

"You know? Our regular customer, I forgot his name but he usually comes every day during the week. Always gets a milk tea."

"Oh. He's not my admirer" Jungkook picked up the frosting and got back to work with his cupcakes.

"Sure sure. But whenever you come out he stares at you all googly eyed. The man has it bad. Taehyung better get here and mark his territory"

"Hyung! He's not a dog"

"Well sometimes he acts like one, all possessive over his owner. And I'm serious about that customer, he's got a crush, too bad it'll go nowhere."

Minutes later Jungkook walked out with his tray, he was really proud of his work. Jin had been teaching him techniques and he grew excited everyday wanting to experiment and create more pretty designs for the pastries.

"Those look good bunny" Jimin threw his arm over his shoulder. "I'm proud of you"

"Thanks hyungie"

A throat clearing interrupted them "Excuse me, but can I have a bit of your time?" His eyes focused on Jungkook.

"Umm..ok?" Jungkook wasn't sure what to say. He was bad with strangers and even though this particular one had been frequenting the cafe for a couple months he never had an actual conversation with the man. Not to mention he was even more nervous because of what Jimin had told him moments earlier.

He followed the man to his table who gestured him to sit as well.

"Oh no. I umm.. I can't. I have work to do." He scratched his cheek. "Plus Jin hyung probably wouldn't appreciate me sitting on the job." The last line was a lie but the customer didn't need to know that.

"Oh of course, what time do you get off maybe we can talk more then?"

Before the question could sink in, that all too familiar addicting scent filled his lungs. He jerked his head back finding the man he had been missing walking in. "Hyungie!!" He shouted, running toward the elder.

Taehyung turned towards him as well and held out his arms expectantly for him, a huge smile spread on his face as Jungkook jumped in his hold. The bunny hybrid locked his legs around his waist and cuddled into his neck. 

Jungkook leaned back to look at his mate, he cupped his face and delivered kisses all over his cheeks and lips.

Jimin who had been watching the exchange directed his attention to the poor customer who looked utterly appalled. He nodded his head in understanding. The man looked crushed, he had been coming in basically everyday probably just to see the younger and here his crush was in another man's arms.

"Poor guy" Jimin muttered.