15

Jungkook loved being in Taehyungs embrace, the feeling of being safe and guarded.

But still the question of why lingered in his mind. Why did touching him come so easily? He slowly drummed his fingers along Taehyungs forearm.

"Bun?"

"Hmm" answering as he sunk further back trying to burry himself in Taehyungs scent.

"What I'm about to ask you, I want you to be honest with me. Can you do that?"

"I can try." He perked up. Taehyung sounded serious and that scared him a little, just what did Taehyung want to know?

"Who hurt you?" His voice was deep and it seemed to come from deep within causing a shiver to course through Jungkook. But Jungkook was too in his head to notice his own reaction. The elders question was bouncing around throughout his thoughts.

"Bunny" Jungkooks silence scared him. "Bunny?" He shook his bunny slightly, feeling fingers digging into his arm, piercing through his skin.

Jungkooks chest heaved up and down, his limbs turning to jelly as they trembled. A whine left his mouth. "P..Please" he begged out, his voice quivering.

Taehyung snuck his arm up, pressing over Jungkooks chest. "Shh it's ok. Don't answer it. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

Jungkooks breathing calmed down slightly as guilt slammed into Taehyung leaving him regretting his curiosity. He just wanted to know, no, he needed to know. He wasn't stupid, he was quite observant. Therefore he knew that something troubled the boy, something buried in his past. 

Someone had hurt him so deeply, so profusely deep that he feared it was irreversible. The nightmare, the panic attack, his reactions to physical touch, all of it weighed heavy on Taehyungs mind.

"Please don't ask hyung." The bunny sniffed back tears. "Anything but that".

His voice sounded so broken, so full of desperation it cut through Taehyungs heart.

He dug his face into the younger's neck mumbling apologies on repeat. That is until a soft hand reached up carding its fingers through his hair. "Hyung, please dont apologize. Maybe one day, but I can't. Not now".

Not wanting to ruin the moment, neither said anything. Jungkooks thoughts still seemed to drift though, wanting to tell Taehyung everything, maybe it'd be better if he did.

But he made a promise 4 years ago. He and Jimin promised each other that they would never speak of what happened that night to anyone and until now, Jungkook never knew he'd ever want to break it.

He tipped his head back letting the alcohol slide down with ease, it burned on the way down but god did it burn good.

"Sir?"

The man lulled his head to the side feeling the effects of the liquor sifting through his body.

"We found him"

He immediately sobered up, sitting straight, he reached for the folder that his man so graciously put together for him.

He waited four years to hear those words, four long years. A chilling smirk lifted the corner of his mouth.

He stroked the cheek of the hybrid in the photo he held. "Is this recent?"

The other clasped his hands behind his back, standing slightly rigid knowing his boss's reputation.

"Yes sir. Taken three days ago" he paused slightly before continuing "the next photo, he's with him as well. They're together it seems, after all these years"

The man leaned back bringing the glass to his lips, inhaling the contents that were left.

"I want him. You have a week"

"And the bunny sir, what of him?"

"I don't care about the fucking rabbit!" His face now completely red as rage settled in. He stood grabbing his coat. "I want the fucking cat. Kill the other for all I care. But the cat is mine. I want him here, unharmed. Nobody touches him but me."

The man quickly nodded his head. "Yes sir" his hands shook slightly as he steadied himself for his next statement.
"One problem sir, Omens, they're around"

His boss stilled, turning his head to the side, his eyes iced over "Omens?"

"Yes sir. They seem to be acquainted "

"Well this just got interesting now didn't it"
His finger ran against three long scars that had imbedded themselves deep into his  cheek. Given by his father for who had blamed him for events out of his control, events that happened four years ago. Thankfully the bastard dies just months ago but that didn't stop him from his own sort of revenge. "The plan doesn't change. Kill the bunny and deliver me the cat."

"With Omens involved it may take longer."

"I'll give you a month, that's all"

Jungkook basked in Jimins scent. Already smelling slightly of Taehyungs cologne and now of Jimin, he was in heaven. Most nights he slept in Jimins room, only using his own as a closet.

"You're cute, you know that? With your blushing cheeks and that sappy smile you're wearing. Oh to be in love" Jimin teased.

Jungkook didn't care about the teasing.l, he just smiled wider. Finally feeling happy and free in their life.

"Oh my god" Jimin shook Jungkooks arm pulling him from his daydream. "You really are in love."

"Am not. It's too soon" he chided back with a pout.

"Love doesn't have a timeline bunny. It hits you when it wants"

"Whatever." He curled into the blankets and opened his arms for his favorite hyung. Jimin smiled before leaning into Jungkook.

"Taetae hyung and I, we're together" he voiced out slowly. Saying it out loud for the first time had his stomach doing cartwheels.

Jimin smiled. "He makes you happy bunny, so I approve of him"

"Even knowing what we know?"

"Even then"

Jungkook smiled closing his eyes. "I love you hyung"

"I love you too Kookie"