10

"..at me.." once when he was six years old Taehyung had fallen into their neighbors pool and nearly drowned, that's what it felt like. He was drowning, his lungs filling with water. No, not water, something thicker it seemed. "..your eyes.." something was moving around him. "V!!!! God damnit, open your eyes! Look at me"

"Shit. Fucking come on!" Yoongi turned Taehyung onto his side as blood spurted out of his mouth. "Fuck." He pressed more on the wound on Taehyungs chest attempting to stop the bleeding.

Gunshots were firing all around them. Some ricocheting off their make shift barricade. He ducked shielding Taehyungs body. "Fuck. Where are they?" Now he was growing impatient. His own gun lying next to them empty, while Taehyungs laid out of reach.

Taehyungs eyes peeled open, they were glossed over as if he were in a daze. Giggles rung in his ears, he smiled knowing who they belonged to.

"Hyung" a soft delicate voice sang out in his ear "Taetae hyung, come on. Wake up." Jungkook pulled on his hand attempting and failing at pulling the elder to his feet.

He fell back, defeated, the bunny hybrid crossed his arms with a pout "Hyung. Please wake up, you promised"

Taehyung opened his mouth to respond but no sound came out, so he tried again. Nothing.

Jungkook pulled his hand again with more vigor this time. "You need to wake up!! Wake up! Wake up now!!!" His voice growing desperate.

Taehyung gasped awake coming face to face with Yoongi. He groaned being met with nothing but a fire of pain shooting through his body.

"Jesus. I thought I lost you. Don't fucking move" Yoongi whisper yelled still half laying over him. "Fucking bastards ambushed us. Some simple deal, huh?"

The gun fire stopped for a moment before starting up again. The sound aiming away from where Yoongi had them shielded behind a couple metal barrels.

The last of the gun fire fizzled out. Yoongi stilled, contemplating peeking over to see what was happening. "Boss?" He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding when a recognizable voice that pricked through the silence from the other side.

"Kookie, are you ok?" Jimin set the box down. They had finally found a forever home, it took four years but they had done it.

After everything that had happened with Yoongi and Taehyung, the two hybrids found themselves not knowing where to go. They were tired of running and bouncing from one town to the next. So as they stood at the bus station that evening, Jimin closed his eyes and pointed to the map. Where his finger landed that was their new destination and hopefully home.

A four hour bus ride brought them to a cute seaside town, it also brought them to a cozy little cafe that sat adjacent to the beach.

The cafe owner was a man in his late twenties who had taken ownership of the cafe after his grandmother passed. He was tall with broad shoulders, not to mention, he was incredibly beautiful. Upon meeting him the man offered them a job that very day.

Now two months later and with the help of Jin, the two hyrbrids had finally moved out of the only hotel in town and gotten a cute two bedroom apartment that was only a block from their work.

"Bun? Are you listening? I asked if you're ok and you're spacing out even more" Jimin placed his palm against Jungkooks forehead. "No fever"

"Not sick hyungie."

Jimin took a seat next to him. "Then talk to me. You've been acting off all morning. You're starting to get me worried"

"Just a bad dream" he murmured playing with his sleeves.

"Want to talk about it?"

Jimin leaned back pulling Jungkook with him. "Maybe. But what if it makes you mad?"

Jimin frowned "why would it make me mad?"

Jungkook just shrugged not knowing how to answer.

"I won't get mad. I promise"

With a heavy sigh Jungkook started, his voice merely a whisper. "I was with Taetae hyung."

"Taetae hyung? The man who kidnapped us a couple months ago? Your crush?"

"Yes. He was lying on the beach and wouldn't wake up." Jungkook sat up turning to Jimin before continuing "he wouldn't wake up no matter how hard I tried. It felt like I needed him to wake up but he wouldn't. What if something happened to him? What if he's hurt? I never even got to say goodbye"

Jimin wiped the tears from Jungkooks cheeks, he hated seeing his bunny like this. "I'm sorry bun. I know he meant something to you"

"He did hyungie. He touched me and it didnt hurt. He helped chase the bad dreams away. And..and.."

"You liked him"

"Not just that. he made me feel safe. I'm not saying that you don't. It's just he made me feel like even if those bad men were to find us again that it wouldn't even matter. Do you know what I'm saying?"

"I do Kookie. Maybe in a couple months we can ask for some time off and we can go and see him. Hmm?"

"Ok" he nodded smiling but soon frowned remembering his dream "my dream Jiminie hyung. He was hurt, I know it"

"I'm sure he's ok. Did he wake up in the end?"

His eyebrows pinched together as he tried his hardest to remember. "Maybe, I can't remember"

"Well let's not dwell on it. I'm sure he's ok. He's strong, right? He's more than capable of taking care of himself. So let's just work hard so we can hopefully get you to your man"

A deep blush settled on Jungkooks cheeks at Jimins words. "Hyung. Stop. He's not my man"

Jimin smirked as he stood. "Not yet, he's not"

New Character

Jin28Cafe owner Has a soft spot for Jungkook and Jimin5'10

Jin
28
Cafe owner
Has a soft spot for Jungkook and Jimin
5'10