26 (S.M)

Taehyung bounced his leg impatiently. It had been 2 weeks since he had contacted Sanyeol and they were set to meet today.

He picked at the peeling paint from the picnic table he occupied as he waited, his thoughts drifted to his little bunny and the scene from last night.

Taehyung stood with a towel around his waist drying his hair as he heard small knocks on his door, knowing instantly who it was. Holding back a smile, he opened the door.

Jungkooks eyes rounded as he took in the well built chest staring at him. Gulping as his eyes lingered far too long on the intricate lines that formed a 'v' that disappeared underneath the towel.

Mentally scolding himself for his dirty thoughts as he finally looked to his hyung who was smirking down at him.

"What are you thinking little one?" He pulled Jungkook into the room and shut the door. Leaning the bunny back against the door he bent down, letting their breaths mingle. "Tell me little one. Where were your thoughts just then?" His finger trailing down the smallers cheek.

Jungkook couldn't answer. They hadn't done anything since that first time, just shared some kisses here and there. But being close like this with Taehyung only in a towel had his hormones acting up.

Taehyung loved the effect he held over the younger. He lived for it. Seeing the beautiful blush that spread over those cheeks, it did something to him.

He picked the boy up earning a squeal in return then placed him down on the bed gently. As he laid the younger onto his back he could see the slight panic in his eyes.

"What.."

"Shh" shushing him immediately. "I've got you"

Jungkook gripped the elders shoulders trying to only focus on his eyes.

The elder eased himself in between his thighs and settled comfortably. He propped himself up with one hand while the other ran down the boys side stopping at his hips, taking in the milky skin of the younger that had become exposed from his shirt riding up.

He leaned down connecting their lips, smiling when Jungkook didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Their lips moved against each other seeking more. Taehyung slid his tongue into the others mouth, tasting every inch of the boy before twirling his tongue around the younger's. Sucking it into his own mouth, groaning as Jungkook hesitantly began exploring for himself.

He broke the kiss and made his way down the younger's neck, not lingering long there for he was growing impatient on the plans he had for the bunny, he let out groan.

He pulled away and looked into his bunnys dazed eyes. "Do you trust me?"

Jungkook nodded back in return. Raising his hips up seeking friction for the uncomfortable erection he was sporting now.

"Tell me." Taehyung thrust down hard on the boy. Earning moans that sung in his ears. "Do you trust me?"

"Yes" Jungkooks head lolled back against the bed.

"I want to try something. You'll love it. But if you feel uncomfortable, you need to tell me to stop"

"Ok" he breathed out.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung left his position, falling back on his knees

"Shh. Take off your shirt."