20 (S.M)

Jungkook slowly stroked Jimins ears with care as the cat hybrid was practically laying on him and he was loving it.

It was rare for Jimin to be in this state, to be seeking comfort from him, he was going to cherish this side of Jimin as long as it lasted.

Taehyung and Yoongi had taken them to their beach villa that they had rented. Jungkook figured by the sun that it had to be late morning or afternoon but Jimin didn't seem to show any effort of getting up so he didn't either.

"Hyung?" Jungkook cleared his throat. "Hyung are you scared?"

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't."

"Don't be hyungie. I won't let anything happen to you" his voice held a promise that had the older smiling and pulling him closer.

He had thought about it all morning since he had woken up, thought about what had happened last night. His instinct to protect Jimin had his body running on autopilot, his body had reacted before his brain could.

Even if Jimin wasn't blood he was his family, his only family left. He had watched his own siblings being tortured and killed right in front of him and wasn't about to let it happen again, that's why he did what he did.

Taehyung didn't know he was a jealous man and he definitely didn't think that he would be jealous over Jimin.

Bringing the two to their place last night, he agreed that the two should stay together. He didn't want to separate them for his own selfish reasons, just knowing his bunny was safe under the same roof as him satisfied him.

But, ever since the two made their way down stairs they had been stuck together. He had gotten a small smile and a small good morning from his bunny, that was it.

Now, two hours later they still held close to each other. Taehyungs patience was wearing thin, knowing he should be understanding, the two had been through a lot in the last twenty four hours but he couldn't stop his own thoughts of just wanting the bunny for himself.

Giggles hit his ear, jerking his head towards the heavenly noise finding Jimin and Jungkook once again in each others arms.

"That's it" he stormed towards the two. "Excuse me" he said pulling Jungkook away. Scooping him up by his thighs, the boy gasped wrapping his arms around Taehyungs neck to steady himself. "I'm taking back what's mine. You can bother Yoongi for the time being"

He didn't wait for Jimins reply, only turned and made his way up the stairs towards his room. Sitting down on the bed with the younger straddling him.

"You know bunny I used to think I was a patient man." He pulled Jungkooks face away from his neck, holding his chin so the boy couldn't shy away. "You've ignored me today bunny. Now you have to make up for it. Don't you think?"

Taehyung nosed his way along Jungkooks jaw down into the junction of his neck. Jungkook tilted his neck to side, unknowingly giving Taehyung more access to work with.

A soft moan left his lips when Taehyung bit down sucking his skin in between his teeth. Never having been in this position as everything was new to him, he was excited yet nervous at the same time. He gripped his shoulders in a tight hold as a pleasurable bite from the elder brought out a moan from him. Taehyung kissed his way up the boys neck after feeling satisfied with the mark he left behind and finally connected their lips.

Jungkooks lips moved greedily against his own, as if begging for more. Who was Taehyung to deny?. He bit down tugging on the younger's bottom lip, before slipping his tongue inside, swallowing the boys moans that escaped into his own mouth.

Taehyung ran his hands down the boys tapered waist stopping on his thighs, squeezing, digging his fingers in and kneading the flesh underneath. Jungkook could feel a deep feeling of need and something else swirling around in him.

Maybe desire.

He was quite naive and new to all this so he wasn't sure exactly what it was. But decided to chase the feeling anyway, giving into the ecstasy that was Taehyung.

Moving his hips hesitantly at first, relishing in the feeling of pleasure before becoming more confident and rocking onto Taehyung. Not at all sure why he was doing that, like his body had a mind of its own. As if it knew what was happening to him and knew how to relieve what ever pressure was building inside of him.

The groan he pulled from Taehyung spurred him on more. He rocked back and forth, rutting down onto the elder, throwing his head back moaning at the feeling.

Taehyung gripped the younger's hips helping him find a pleasurable rhythm that had him rolling his eyes back. Never once had he felt this kind of pleasure from so little of a touch.

"H..hyungie"

Jungkooks whimper almost pushed him over the edge. "You feel so good baby" he whispered against Jungkooks cheek before connecting their lips once again. Jungkook breathed heavily into his mouth not kissing back, unable to function at the moment. Taehyung didn't mind, pulling his hips down harder on his own.

He could feel Jungkooks erection pushing against his with each thrust. A whimper left Jungkooks mouth and filtered into his own, his hips stuttering against Taehyungs. Jungkook came with soft cry, his thighs shook slightly above Taehyung, causing the elder to reach his own high.

It was fast, the way they came. Maybe it was the connection, or that they were being intimate for the first time with each other. Or it may be that this was Jungkooks first orgasm and unknowingly because of the pleasure that the smaller had felt it sped up the elders.

As they both came down from the feeling, the younger collapsed into his mate. Closing his eyes he breathed in Taehungs scent, smiling blissfully as if he listened to the heartbeat of his hyung.

Maybe he was high on endorphins but he couldn't stop himself from mumbling "I think I'm falling in love with you hyung." Not even realizing he had said it out loud, he snuggled more into Taehyungs body.

Taehyung, who had been stroking the boys ears stilled at the confession. He couldn't help the small smile that lit his face. "I love you too little bunny" only hearing soft snores back in reply.