44 (M)

He was awoken to a heavy weight against his back pushing him further into the mattress and lips massaging their way down his neck and shoulders. "Hmm feels good" he wiggled around a little when a hand trailed down his naked backside and spread his cheeks. His eyes popped open when fingers prodded into him. He groaned at the intrusion, pushing back against Taehyungs fingers.

"Hyung.." he began to lift his body.

Taehyung placed his hand between his shoulders and pushed him back down onto the bed. Bringing his fingers from his hole, finding him stretched enough from last night he sucked them clean, rolling his eyes back at the sweet taste.

Jungkooks hips were pulled up and he felt Taehyungs hardness pressing against his entrance. His stomach faltered when he realized that the elder hadn't prepped him. "H..hyung wait.." his pleads muffled out when Taehyung eased into him slowly. "W..wait..oh my"

Taehyungs jaw clenched at the tight heat surrounding him, he could get used to this. "Fuck little bunny" he stuttered. Jungkooks cheek was pressed into the bed, his teeth digging into his bottom lip. Brushing back the younger's hair he leaned down and settled a kiss on the boys bruised cheek. "Mine" he growled.

Pulling back he started his movements. Easing in and out with slow, hard thrusts, watching as the pleasure spread on his bunny's face. Gripping the boys hips tighter he leaned back watching himself disappear into the younger. "Shit" he fastened his movements and plunged harder into him, having to dig his fingers into the boy as his body jumped forward with the force.

"S..slow" he couldn't keep up. The amount of pleasure he was feeling was becoming too much. With every thrust Taehyung was hitting his prostate head on, his orgasm was approaching too quickly "w..wait" but it was too late. Teahyung continued his pace and Jungkooks eyes rolled back as his vision went white for a moment, his limbs shaking as hot liquid squirted onto the mattress below him.

Taehyung quickly pulled out from the boy and flipped him over onto his back, he spread the boys legs and dove back into the wet heat. Jungkook clawed at his back as the elders pace picked up again.

"Too..too much..h..hyungie" his head shook back and forth at the unfathomable feeling riding through him. Taehyung silenced him with his own mouth, swallowing his cries as he rammed into him.

High on pleasure he began begging the older in his mind. For what? He himself didn't know. He wanted him to stop but also go harder. He dug his nails into Taehyungs scalp and yanked on his hair. "Please..more"

Taehyung pulled back meeting the younger's eyes. His hips stuttered as his own climax was approaching, all from gazing into those sinful eyes.

He brought his hand down and began jerking the younger off, fastening his hand movements to coincide with his thrusts. He glanced back up into his lovers eyes and lost all sanity. "Shit shit shit" not able to hold back anymore as he emptied into his little bunny but that seemed to push the younger over as well who spilled into his hand.

Shifting his weight to his arms to not crush the younger, he collapsed down onto him. Their bodies wet with sweat glided and stuck to one another as they both caught their breath. He breathed in Jungkooks intoxicating scent and groaned at the smell. Between Jungkooks natural scent and his sweat he forced himself to not get turned on once again.

Shaky hands ran through his hair, pulling slightly at their ends. "Hyungie."

"What baby?" He reluctantly pulled back, wiping the sweat from his baby's temple and left a gentle kiss on his lips.

"You're heavy"

"Ok, that's it. We are continuing our conversation" Jimin demanded.

"What conversation?"

All three boys were settled on Jin's bed deciding on the first movie to watch for their movie marathon. Jin had returned earlier that morning and Jimin kidnapped the younger from Taehyungs room while the elder was showering.

It was now early afternoon and Jimin decided to pause the movie day and speak to the younger now that Jin was back and he was basically dying to know all the dirty details involving the bunny hybrid and his mate.

"You know exactly what conversation bunny, the one that was interrupted a couple days ago"

"Hyung, seriously? Jin hyung just got back and everything is still so fresh with what happened."

Jin shook his head. "Nope. I'm fine. I've been wondering too"

"You're no help" he crossed his arms and leaned back into the pillows. "You guys are mean" he pouted.

Jimin pressed his finger against Jungkooks bottom lip tucking it back up in. "Nope that won't work with us. It may sway your Taetae hyungie into doing what you want but not here."

"Whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes looking away.

Placing his hand over his heart Jimin gasped. "Is this how I raised you?" He proceeded to tickle the younger's sides.

"Hyung!!" he doubled over laughing.

"How many times?"

"What?" He caught his breath when Jimin finally let him go.

"How many times have you mated?"

"That's private" a shade of pink slowly rose to his cheeks.

"How many Kookie?" Jimin sang.

"None. Are you happy?" He looked at his hyungs pointedly.

"Jeon Jungkook, I did not raise you to be a liar" Jimin shot back.

Jin chuckled at the two. This was way better entertainment than a movie, he even had his popcorn which he was shoveling into his mouth.

"If I were to ask Taehyung what would he say?" The cat hybrid continued on. "I bet he'd eagerly give me all the details of your deeds"

"No he wouldn't" Jungkook sat straighter and said with confidence. "He told me I'm his and only his and he isn't sharing and telling you what we did would be sharing. Sooo..." he stuck his tongue out at Jimin.

"Oohh..so you did do something" Jimin smirked having successfully tricked the younger into spilling

"That's not fair, you tricked me!" He rose to his knees over Jimin who pushed him back down.

"All is fair in love and war" the elder sung back.

Turning to the eldest hyung, Jungkooks pout deepened. "Hyung!?"

"Nope keep me out of it, I'm just a spectator"

"So..how many?"

"Jiminie hyung since you are so invested in my life and just need to know, it's been three. Are you satisfied?"

Not expecting that answer Jimin gasped. "Kookie!!" He swatted his shoulder "you horny bunny"

"Well you just wait until you find your mate and then I'll pick on you too" he fell back against the pillows and stole a handful of popcorn from Jin stuffing his mouth so he wouldn't have to answer more of Jimins questions.

"Wait, your first time was for sure like a couple days ago, literally the day before that bastard came. So that means that you've done it twice since coming back."

Jin's eyebrows shot up, "Damn kook, I know I told you to claim your man weeks ago but I didn't expect this"

"That's it" jungkook stood from the bed and climbed off. "I'm leaving" he stomped his way towards the door dramatically.

"Kookie you know we love you. Don't go. We'll stop."

"Who's the liar now?" He gazed back over his shoulder, his eyes narrowed in on Jimin.

"I promise."

Jungkook thought for a moment. "Fine but don't you dare ask anymore questions.

Nodding his head, Jimin smiled when the younger climber back into the bed and settled down next to him.

There was a moment of silence until Jimins mouth got the better of him once more. "So was it good?"

"Oh my god!"