34 (M)

"How long do we have to stay here?" Jungkook rested his chin on Taehyungs chest looking up to him. It had been a week and the bunny hybrid was growing restless.

The elder set down his phone and guided his hand through the younger's soft locks and ears, smiling as the bunny hybrid closed his eyes and leaned into the touch.

"Getting bored?"

"Mhmm" Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung smirked thinking of all the things he could do to cure his bunny's boredom. "I have a few ideas"

The younger's eyes popped open, curiosity and excitement laced through them. "Really?"

"Mmmm" he hummed. "I think you'll love it. In fact I think you'll become addicted and beg me for it"

Jungkook sat up at that, he bounced on his knees. "I should get jiminie hyung, he'll definitely want it too" he made to get off the bed but two large hands pulled him back by his waist, his back hit the others chest.

"Naive little bunny" the elder whispered in his ears sending shivers throughout. "You think I'll share you?" Taehyungs fingers caressed his waist and hips, slowly easing their way up and under the younger's shirt.

Jungkook sank back into the elders embrace while a breathy moan left his lips when Taehyung began kissing against his jaw. He tilted his head allowing more access to the elder.

"Tell me bunny." He bit at his skin, pulling it between his teeth, savoring the taste. "Tell me you want this. Tell me you want me"

Jungkook shuddered. Reaching behind him and grasping at his mates hair, pulling him closer to his neck. He gasped as Taehyungs fingers made their way up to his breasts, circling around them before pulling and pinching his nubs, sending a shock of pleasure to his lower region.

"Y..yes" he let out in a breathy moan. 

That was all Taehyung needed so he didn't waste time and flipped the younger down onto his back and settled between his thighs. His eyes took in the bunny's state, he groaned as he felt his erection hardening.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he leaned in capturing the boys lips, kissing him passionately. Letting his lust filled haze guide the kiss into something full of desire and need. He was hungry for more as his bunny's lips danced along his. Running his tongue along the younger's lips who without hesitation allowed his entrance.

His bunny tasted of chocolate ice cream, a snack he had seen the two hybrids sharing a bowl of earlier. Eyes rolling back at the taste as he sucked the boys tongue, rolling it into his own mouth. Loving the feeling of Jungkooks tongue exploring him.

Reluctantly pulling back, he smirked at the whine he received. He sat back and ran his fingers along the boys thighs, squeezing them as he went.

"Bunny. I need your consent before we continue further. I need your words that you want this."

Jungkook looked at the elder through half lidded eyes. He reached for Taehyung with his hands, who instantly complied. Holding the elders face he pulled him in for a gentle kiss. "I love you hyung." Soft tears flooded his eyes. "I never thought this would be possible but you made it so. I want you. I want you to make love to me."

Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat. His heart was about to beat right out of his chest, he could feel it. So he captured Jungkooks lips once more, pouring everything into that one kiss. "I love you too, so damn much"

He pulled away and sat back once more, guiding the boys hips up as he pulled off his pants. His eyes almost bulged as he noticed the lack of underwear from the younger. The boy sat up discarding his own shirt silently, he was quite nervous but he trusted Taehyung.