25

"Just let me in there. I need to talk to them" Jin was beside himself with guilt. Feeling immensely responsible for the events that transpired and he needed to make it right between him and the two hybrids.

"No" Taehyung stood in front of the stairs blocking Jin's way. "I think you've done enough."

"Please" Jin begged the other. "Please I need to make this right"

Taehyung scoffed. "To make yourself feel better right?"

Yoongis eyesbrows shot up from his spot on the couch. Deciding it was best to stay out of it, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the drama.

"Let's be real here. You manipulated them into telling you something they weren't ready to share, an event that has traumatized them for years"

"It's not like that. Just listen to me"

Taehyung quirked a brow "go on"

"I didn't mean for it to go that far. I was just worried about them. They're like my little brothers. And I seriously thought something happened to them. I didn't sleep last night. I ran all over town looking for them. I was outside the police station ready to go in when Jimin finally called me."

Taehyung took in Jin's expression. The older seemed sincere but he wasn't sure if his bunny and Jimin would want to speak to him right now.

"I don't know.."

"Just let him. If the two don't want to see him then we'll respect their decision. Won't we?" Yoongis eyes narrowed in on Jin.

"Yes. I promise"

"Follow me" Taehyung sighed, he didn't like this.

Nevertheless he led the other to the hybrids shared room. He knocked lightly waiting for a response. His bunny's voice filtered through allowing him in.

Finding the two hybrids on the bed curled around each other, Jimins eyes were closed as his head rested on Jungkooks chest.

"Hi bunny" he received a small smile in return. "Your Jin hyung would like to talk to you. Is that ok baby?"

He received a slight nod from his bunny. Smiling softly at his baby before exiting the room but his expression changed stoic as he faced Jin.

"If they don't want to talk, don't push it" he warned the older before walking off.

Taehyung plopped down on the couch next to his boss, leaning back closing his eyes.

"Everything ok?"

"So far"

There was a comfortable silence between the two. They didn't hear any yelling so it seemed to be going good upstairs.

"I've been thinking" Yoongi began. "I think you should contact Sanyeol"

"No" Taehyung didn't have to think about it, he just didn't want to involve his childhood friend. They hadn't even spoken in years.

"Tae. He used to work for Han. I heard he was close with his brother too. Maybe he can help us find Han"

"He doesn't work for him anymore." He was trying to find any excuse to not involve Sanyeol.

It's not that he hated the guy, it's actually the opposite. Sanyeol was once like a brother to him as they grew up alongside each other, Yoongi too. But Yoongi was kept separate most times, as he was to inherit the 'family business'.

When they were eleven, Sanyeol and his family disappeared, he wasn't told much just that the family left and Taehyung didn't see him again until eight years later. He and Yoongi were attending an event and ran into their old friend as one of Hans men.

They kept in contact over the years until four years ago when Sanyeol came to him in a panic, something had happened and he needed to get out. Taehyung gave him some money to help him disappear. Yoongi even offered him a spot amongst them but he had been turned down.

"Plus whatever happened between him and Han wasn't something trivial. Han put a hit out on him."

"Yes. But he ran with him for awhile. He's our best bet in finding Han. The bastard went into hiding."

"No"

Yoongi looked at the other. He was surprised by Taehyungs reluctance in involving Sanyeol. He knew the danger it'd bring the latter. It's true that Han had put a price out on Sanyeols head, so he could see Tae's view on this but the sooner they got Han the sooner the hybrids could come out of hiding.

He stood up stretching, glancing back at Taehyung who still leaned back against the couch. "You know, I would think that because this involves your little bunny, you'd do anything to have him safe. As long as Han is alive, well he's not, safe that is. I guess you don't love him as much as you say, huh?"

Yoongi left with a smirk, he didn't look back to see Taehyungs glare that was digging holes in his retreating form, but he sure felt it.

"Bitch" he mumbled, hating how Yoongi was right once again. He pulled out his phone scrolling through his contacts, searching for his old friend.