Chapter 259 - 260

Start from the beginning

Anger is normal. No one who has been hurt can't help but hate the murderer who hurt him. But shock is because he is a half-demon and can't see the movements of a human clearly. This is for Inuyasha, who has always considered himself a strong man. , which is naturally a big blow.

"Ah!"

The one who screamed was of course Higurashi Kagome. She only had two hands, and Inuyasha had two wounds on her body. She immediately became confused, not knowing which one she should deal with first.

As for Natsume who hurt Inuyasha? Higurashi Kagome has no intention of blaming him at all, or in other words, her habits over the years have made Higurashi Kagome completely trust Natsume and feel that everything he does is right. Under normal circumstances, she cannot bear to resent him at all.

There is no way, Natsume's suppression of IQ is so powerful that ordinary people like Higurashi Kagome have long been accustomed to obey him and follow him.

——

"Don't worry, Kagome, I avoided the key point."

Before leaving, looking at Higurashi Kagome who was about to cry, Natsume sighed slightly and couldn't help but said:

"Based on the resilience of a half-demon. , even without medicine, InuYasha will be back alive and kicking in three days, whether it is an injury on his waist or an injury on his arm." Natsume's last words were meaningful, but it was a pity that at this time, his attention was focused

on the injured InuYasha. Kagome Higurashi didn't hear it. When Inuyasha's wound finally stopped bleeding, Natsume, Sesshomaru and Madara had already disappeared.

"Why didn't you kill that half-demon, Sesshomaru?" On

the way back, Madara walked forward with a leisurely pace and asked Sesshomaru in confusion, although he had not been in contact with Sesshomaru for a long time. Long, but based on its understanding of Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru shouldn't let go of a half-demon who dared to steal his and Natsume's things so easily.

Especially Madara could tell that there was an old grudge between Sesshomaru and Inuyasha.

"Weren't you very cruel when you dealt with me?"

The last sentence was definitely a complaint. After all, if it were an ordinary cat, with the strength of Sesshomaru's kick, Madara would have died countless times.

"Hmph, sooner or later I will kill that half-demon!"

Sesshomaru snorted coldly, and before Madara wanted to say anything else, he flashed his feet and appeared behind Madara, and Madara's heart instantly rose. He had an ominous premonition, and even stood up like an ordinary cat when frightened.

Madara wanted to stay away from Sesshomaru, who gave him a sense of danger, but unfortunately his chubby body was too much of a hindrance at this time. He had just raised his front paws, and before the paws landed on the ground, Madara felt a squirt on his butt. It hurt, and then the whole cat flew up like a cloud.

"Ah..."

Madara, who disappeared with a long scream, didn't know that his simple words happened to hit the pain in Sesshomaru's heart. If Sesshomaru could let him go, then the sun would rise from the west!

——Looking

at Madara who disappeared in a parabola, Natsume instantly felt that this scene was a bit familiar, and Madara’s figure was also associated with a very ugly little monster.

"Sneeze!"

Hundreds of years ago during the Warring States Period, Xie Jian, who was holding a staff with a human head that was longer than his height, sneezed hard while walking, and his eye circles instantly turned red: "It must be Sesshomaru SAMA thought of his loyal servant Xajian, that's why I sneezed. I must work hard to find Sesshomaru SAMA and return to him! He needs Xajian!" After that, he continued to walk with full of fighting spirit.