Chapter 257 - 258

Start from the beginning

Where are Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome? The two of them don't have Madara's rich experience, but they have personal experience! People who are in love are the easiest to find people of the same kind, so although the two of them have not fully realized what the atmosphere between Natsume and Sesshomaru means, their intuition tells them that the relationship between this person and a demon is definitely more than just... It's as simple as just knowing or being friends!

I wonder what kind of expression they will show when the truth is discovered?

——Although

they don't understand how the atmosphere between Natsume and Sesshomaru suddenly became so... entangled, there is one thing that Higurashi Kagome and Inuyasha believe - that is, this person and the demon have indeed known each other for a long time

. , that kind of deep relationship cannot be formed by meeting a few times, and the vicissitudes of the story in the eyes of the two people must also accumulate over time.

But even though they believed it, Higurashi Kagome and Inuyasha still found it a bit unbelievable. Is there something wrong with Natsume's age, or is Sesshomaru actually not that old?

"Actually, the bone-eating well is more powerful than you think."

Natsume, who finally recovered from her memories, saw the doubts in Higurashi Kagome's eyes at a glance, so she kindly explained to her: "The bone-eating well is not only capable of traveling through time and space

. , and it can also change the flow rate of time. In the first few years, the flow rate of time in the two worlds in the Bone-eating Well was very different, so the ages of Sesshomaru and I are real, and we have indeed known each other for many, many years." "It turns out it is

. Is it the reason for the speed of time?"

Natsume's words made Higurashi Kagome suddenly realize, and she felt relieved instantly.

After experiencing so much, Higurashi Kagome's horizons have broadened a lot. Even if she has never seen an item that can change the flow of time, she still believes that there must be such a thing in this world.

After all, even a human like her can go to the Warring States Period, and the monsters from the Warring States Period can come to the modern era. It should be possible to change the flow of time!

After that, Higurashi Kagome asked Natsume a few more questions, and Natsume who could answer them all answered them one by one. Natsume who couldn't answer didn't hesitate and told her directly that she didn't want to answer.

Kagome Higurashi is a kind girl, and she didn't ask too in-depth questions. She didn't get angry when she didn't get answers to some questions. Anyway, most of the doubts in her heart were solved.

Then, Higurashi Kagome suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, feeling as if she was walking with a heavy baggage on her back, but now the baggage was thrown away, and her whole body became extremely relaxed.

Finally, she had someone to share her secret with, and it was Natsume who had the same ability as herself and was also her good friend. The feeling of no longer being alone and seeming to have someone to rely on made Higurashi Kagome feel extremely comfortable!

——

"In the future, can we go together to search for the four soul fragments?"

Higurashi Kagome looked at Natsume expectantly. Thinking of being able to fight side by side with Natsume in the future, she felt full of strength.

"No!"

"Absolutely not!"

However, before Natsume could answer, the brothers Sesshomaru and Inuyasha shouted at the same time.