Chapter 253 - 254

Start from the beginning

Sesshomaru was jealous? This style of painting is wrong!

Although Natsume is also very beautiful in her heart.

"It's enough to delay it for so long. After all, Kagome is Kagome and InuYasha is InuYasha. You can't take your anger out on Kagome just because you hate InuYasha. After all, she is innocent." Natsume just knew that Sesshomaru hated InuYasha, so

Natsume Will cooperate with his wishes, not only stayed in the Warring States period for a few more days, but also did not go to Higurashi Kagome immediately after returning.

But thinking back, Kagome Higurashi is also very innocent. It's already miserable enough to fall in love with Inuyasha, a half-demon who can't forget his ex-girlfriend. Now there's another Sesshomaru who's always shouting and killing." "Brother", if you add Natsume, a friend who indulges Sesshomaru infinitely...

Higurashi Kagome's future will be really troubled!

——Although

Sesshomaru didn't look very good until he finally left, at least he stopped raising objections, which was enough for Natsume.

Originally, Ba Wei also wanted to go with him, but unfortunately before going out, he suddenly received a call from the company. An important customer suddenly arrived and he needed to receive it, so Ba Wei had no choice but to go to the company.

There is no way, although Tomoe himself doesn't care about money, the company is Natsume's thing, and Tomoe has always been committed to increasing Natsume's wealth and power.

However, although Tomoe had no way to go by himself, he sent a little "spy" Madara to follow Natsume and Sesshomaru, for no other reason than to prevent Sesshomaru and Natsume from coming into contact alone!

Because Sesshomaru's arrival actually improved the relationship between Tomoe and Madara, who were already at war with each other. Natsume, who noticed this, didn't know whether he should cry or laugh.

Madara originally refused sternly. After all, it was too dangerous to be with Sesshomaru. Who knows when he would be killed!

However, after Tomoe took out a bottle of sake and the special grilled fish, all Madara's stance immediately disappeared - danger is nothing

, Madara-sama has also experienced bloody storms, this "little" danger is completely But ignore it!

Poor Madara, he sold himself just for a little bit of food and drink. Although he didn't reach the point where he had to count the money for Tomoe after selling it, it was not far off.

——The

location of the "date" was in the small shrine of Higurashi Shrine. After all, not many people came here usually, and it was not safe for Higurashi Kagome to go out alone as a girl at night.

It's just a matter of opinion whether it is Higurashi Kagome who is unsafe or someone who wants to cause trouble for her.

"Natsume!"

As soon as Natsume pushed the door open, Kagome Higurashi's complicated voice came to her ears.

"You're here."

"Yes."

Natsume nodded and stood not far from Higurashi Kagome:

"Sorry, I kept you waiting."

The long wait did not mean that he was late today, but that he himself This matter made Higurashi Kagome wait a few more days.

As expected of Natsume's friend for many years, Higurashi Kagome immediately understood the meaning of his words: "It doesn't matter