ʳᵉˢᵗᵉ ᵃᵛᵉᶜ ᵐᵒⁱ ᵖᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵒᵘʲᵒᵘʳˢ

My name is Will graham....and Hannibal Lecter is my boyfriend. This is probably the most unhealthy relationship that you could be in ...but I don't care this is love I love him though sometimes I can't tell if he loves me he doesn't like to say I love you ....but I say it all the time. After dinner I was sitting there observing the fire I was waiting for Hannibal though I was very confused.

I got up looking around for him traveling upstairs when I noticed him sitting on the bed as he mumbled to me while smileing.

There you are I was waiting for you .

I smiled a little replying back

I lost...track of time...

I looked him up and down suddenly leaning over onto the bed and pinning him down as I sat on his lap licking my lips as he stared at me pleacing his hands around his waist though suddenly i could feel myself reaching to grab something it was knife as i hovered it over hannibal for a few seconds before stabbing him right in the chest not even a whimper or a cry came out of him as he looked at me with a grim expression on his face. I pushed the knife deeper into his chest the skin being pulled in and being broken as blood gushed out the sides, I could feel and hear when I reached a bone particularlly the rib cage as I suddenly let go before stareing at him, but as quick as it started I blinked and it was gone no knife no blood I hallucinated the whole thing I thought as I thook a pause makeing Hannibal look very worried.

Will are you okay you look really pale.. ?

He said as I quickly regained composure and nodding.

..im fine lets..just continue

I said as I prepared myself pulling down my pants fairly quickly and throwing them off and suddenly pulling on hannibals pajama pants. A smirk grew on his face while he began taking off his pants.

We should try something new this time...?

I said as hannibal curiously nodded prompting me to quickly take off my boxers hannibal doing the same. Though for a minute he just observed each others privates admiring the beauty of human anatomy as I reganed my train of thought guiding myself on top of hannibals cock as he looked at me for a spilt second.

...Fuck..this is gunna hurt I ..know it

I sighed even though i was regretting even doing this in the frist place especially after I began seeing things. Though I pushed I thoughts aside as I began to slowly lower myself onto hannibals member he made a few whimpering type sounds but nothing major while I pushed myself down onto him more clearly struggling.

F-fuck..fuck..you Hannibal shit it hurts!! It won't fit....

Hannibal slightly smiled before he gently pressed down onto my thighs pushing me down onto his Dick makeing me whimper slightly, While I grabbed onto his arm tightly scratching into his skin makeing him bleed as he smiled at me.

Ow!! ...F-faaa...fuck!!..

I slightly threw my head back as I began to bounce up and down, Hannibal guided me with his hands placed around my waist.

Oh...seriously....F-fuuaaa ..fuck you..~..

I uttered to him while I was bouncing up and down on him as he chuckled.

That's...ver-vrry rude....Will ...~

I gasped as I began thrusting my hips into him. I couldn't think right now my head wasent in the right mindset really I shouldn't of been fucking him right now ecpically after those things I've been seeing. Suddenly my thought was interrupted though I grasped onto his arms tighter thrusting myself deeper into him, it felt like my body wss on fire this was much more intense than the frist time Hannibal was inside me it felt surreal like I needed this I needed him.

"THIS ISNT HEALTHY"

After a few moments of bouncing up and down Hannibal was starting to get close, he grabbed my waist even tighter driveing his fingers into my waist makeing me yelp out in pain as I grasped his arm once more.

Han- Hannibal!! Fuck!fuck!!

I jolted slightly holding onto him as blood ran down my side down my waist and onto Hannibal's hands covering them in blood. As he lifted one hand up licking some of the blood off of his fingers.

F-fuck....~

I groaned slightly while I began to slow down a bit I didn't have enough energy to go on. Hannibal looked up at me with a hint of concern on his face.

Are you alright ...ha...haaa ..~..? ...oh ...dear your bleeding oh...I'm sorry ...

Hannibal said gently as I lifted my head up looking at him as I slightly moved his hands pulling myself up off of him sighing, soon after he pulled away slightly got up putting back on his pants makeing his way over to a cabinet and pulling out a cloth and a few other things to treat his wounds. As he made his way back over to Will sitting next to him as he grasped him gently cleaning up his wounds on his hips where he had driven his fingers into his waist.

You ..should control your impulses...Hannibal

Hannibal looked up at me slowly with a little smirk on his face.

It was more of an ...instinct... Sometimes that.. just happens ...I apologize will.

Hannibal said as he stared at the small deep cuts he had inflected on my waist leaning down a little hestaiantly and licking up some of the blood as he grinned pulling away and bandaging up my waist.

...you...horny fucker ....~