ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵗʸ

Hannibal's POV:

"Where am I?... Is this a dream?...it dosent feel like one?..what ...where is my sister?...where did she go?..what did I do?!"

I said as I looked down at my blood covered hands and then felt my face there was blood all over it I was confused nothing made sense now until it did.

"Did I eat her?.. wh-what..?..what's wrong with Me?... Why ...my sister? My sister where is my sister?!! What's wrong with me?! Why am I like this!!"

I suddenly sprung up out of my dream hyperventaileing almost as I cried out in some sort of pain holding my stomach where I noticed bandages wrapped around my lower stomach and blood speaping though the bandages along with my shirt being gone as I frantically looked around.

"Where?! Is my sister!! Where is my- AH!"

I grasped my stomach again out of pain looking at the door as will walked in looking slightly confused I began to cry.

"Where's my sister?!.."

I said to will as he quickly sat by my side hugging me saying.

"Hannibal...love calm down...your sister isn't here..anymore you know this..."

will said as he slightly caressed my head makeing me calm down a bit more, this hasent really happened to me before I guess a dream is what triggered it?..

"You need to calm down love ...your bleeding is going to get worse if you don't stop stressing...and you need to lay down.."

Said will as I sniffled looking away tears still coming down my face as I slightly said hestisntly.

"What..?..what happened..wait..no..what...what happened to me?"

Will sighed as he kissed me cheek softly before explaining.

"You...I guess got stabbed by jack I think you two were fighting over something..? I'm not sure over what though..but you were bleeding alot and passed out"

I began to remember as I sighed closeing my eyes for a momment thinking as I dried my tears.

" Right..god..uhm..I'm sorry will ..uhm...what did you do with jacks body?.."

Will stared at me for a momment not saying anything as he looked down slightly as if he was referring to hestaiateing.

Will Graham's POV (The past)

After I had cleaned up Hannibal and put him back in his bed I came downstairs...I...I couldn't help but feel strange when I started at jacks body I...like I...wanted too ..taste him..

I got on my knees in the puddle of blood surrounded by jack as I tasted a bit of his blood, which was surprisingly sweet as I looked down slightly at his wrist impulsively grabbing it and Biteing it hard like it was some type of rough steak gnawing off a chuck the flesh on his wrist and chewing it.

It reminded me of raw pepperoni it was enjoyable...I thought as I coutuined to gnaw at his flesh on his arm tearing of prices roughly and eating them like some sort of animal. Once I was done I suddenly sprung up to my feet thinking.

I decided to grab a nearby knife and slice slithers of jacks skin off in pieces I aslo grabbed a big container placeing the meat in it as I just coutuined sliceing from his arms from his thigh from his stomach as I began to move on to cutting him open just like gutting a fish I thought, as I pulled out his lungs and then his heart and then his kidneys and so on and so on.

I took his eyes out too for a matter a fact I completely mutilated his body cutting off his lower jaw takeing away his tounge and his hands and lower legs, once I was all done with that I grabbed the remaining pieces of his body and put them in a bag for later with the other pieces of his body I put them in a container and placed them in the counter. Though I was lost I didn't know what I should do exactly how I should cook the body parts and that's when I saw it a small box tucked away in a cabinet as I grabbed it and opened it.

I found Hannibal's recipes as I turned around slightly relizeing what I could do. I picked one out washing my ingredients and staring to cook.

Hannibal's POV:

I looked confused slightly when Will didn't say anything just looking away as he suddenly smiled at me.

"Would you like Soup?..I made some for you.."

I nodded slightly watching as he walked out to go grab me some, it was fairly odd though he wouldn't answer my question but he offered me soup and was that blood on his lips?...

My thought was interrupted as I saw him walk back in with soup I was actually very impressed it was oddly very well up to my standers as I sort of grinned at will sipping the soup with my spoon tasting the meat.

"This ...taste good will ..I didn't know you could cook stuff lik-.."

Then that's when I realized it if you haven't tasted human meat before you wouldn't be able to recognize it but I have so I did. As I slowly looked up at will confused.

"...What?..did you...cut up jack..did you?!..the blood on your lips did you eat jack?!"

Will smiled at me uttering one last word.

"....I'm like you now..?"

I looked down sighing just sipping the soup.

"I may of made a mistake.."