ᴮᵉᵛᵉʳˡʸ

Would you forgive me?...Surely they knew too much...surely they would out us ...?......ive done nothing wrong only what god in trusted me to do.

"ISNT  THAT RIGHT MISCHA?"

I suddenly became startled  in my seat once again when Will tapped me , I must have spaced out again.We we're back in that conference room from earlier alone I sat there. After a few moments I slowly turned and looked at will my eyes widened as he titled his head.

"Dear God...Hannibal are you alright you've been...spaceing out alot more lately?.."

I tilted my head at his question as. I crawled closer to him grasping his waist suddenly, before I grasped his face caressing his cheek lightly.

"Do you truly Forgive me? Will...for all that I have done to you, Beverly ...Jack ....Abigail? ...I've made your life a living hell.....how could you ever love me after doing that? do you really love me or is this just an act?.."

Wills eyes opened widely at my question he didn't say anything after that like he was thinking or...he ...was imagining something..? Before he answered me.

"..Im..not sure if I want to forgive you ..but I did anyway....Hannibal,..out...of...my love for you"

a sort of sick grin appeared on my face as I stared at wills lips for a moment, before I leaned in and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, as I felt him kiss back I shivered a little. After a few moments of making out with him, I suddenly felt will grab my waist and pull me closer to him our bodies pressing together while he moved my hands off of his neck down to his waist. As he began to kiss me down my neck I returned the same gester back to him kissing him on his neck.

Suddenly though our mouths moved back up to each other meeting again as I began to whimper to him grasping his back now while he gripped my waist, the kissing becoming much more intense now than it was before.

"..Wi-Will..calm yoursel-"

I tried to speak in between the kisses but will shut me up by Biteing my tounge as I whimpered a little feeling blood rush into each other's mouths but I suddenly pulled myself away feeling blood drip down my chin as I wiped the blood away licking it off my hand as I fixed my suit looking at will once more who was now smileing at me now.

"....Will...we shouldnt do that here?..I mean..we are in the middle of trying to figure out this case and alana could walk in at any momen- AH!"

I yelped suddenly once he pulled my tie bringing my face closer to his as I stared at him with my eyes widened.

"...Later then..."

Will mumbled to me, as I stared at him mumbling back to him my voice almost barely above a whisper.

"..Are you...going to try to get ..me...to ride you...again ...becuse that...centrenly is not happing again.."

After I said that will pulled me closer whispering in my ear, "I'll be gentle.." . I pulled away slightly looking at him with a ridiculous grin on my face I mean it wouldn't harm anyone to give it a second chance as I gave him an accepting look before I chuckled and kissed him again, but my kiss interrupted once I heard the door open and footsteps  to the right Of the room. I tried to pull away from will but he just held my face now as I tried to peer behind me, after a while of course he finally pulled away as I wiped my head around looking at Alana who was stareing at us.

"...Please ...if your going to have sex...do it after you get your work done ..."

She said slightly walking around the table to sit Infront of us. While I fixed my suit and adjusted my tie sighing and giving will a major side eye, nodding at Alana said to us.

"..Now ...This is the second time ...someone has been killed..in our team frist it was beavrly now jack?....what is the killer trying to achopish..Also I called in beadila to help us with this case because I believe she may know something?"

I slowly looked at will and he slowly looked at me as we both frowned looking at the door open, and watching Beadila walk in as I sighed streing at her while I crossed my legs.

"Hello..Beadila..."

She just sort of started at me as she sat down softly saying.

"I know what you are..."

I turned my head softly chuckling to her as I mumbled.

"Do you really?"