ᴼⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᴮᵒʳᵈᵉʳˡⁱⁿᵉ

Will Graham's POV

It felt like days had passed when Hannibal wasent there with me, I felt so lonely which is strange for me since I like being alone with my thoughts. He's changed something in me it's very strange sometimes when he isn't there I begin to imagine if hallucinate he is, it's usually leads to me wanking off if I am really in the mood. But today was different I just couldn't be without him today even though it's only been two days where he has left me alone the frist time was just to go to the store but now he's at work takeing my place because he told me I should stay here at his house as I was "Unstable" Understandable after all I did come to his house on Friday crying into his arms about the constant nightmares I was haveing.

After a few hours of wanking of course I sat there in the bed just dreaming of the time when Hannibal would come home.

I can't believe I miss this man sometimes oh dear God he pisses me off , his controlling behavior is what really gets to me sometimes I have to put him in his place. Sometimes I have to show him who's really in control let's just say...he's down bad for me...

I was in the kitchen makeing myself tea it was 11:26 now, I was sort of salty that Hannibal was working so late but I couldn't argue being a detective is a very time consuming job especially if your the cause of some of those murders I can imagine that the crimes he commits are so hard to hide especially with how bloody and messy they are. Suddenly right in the middle of my thought I heard the door being unlocked as I scurried over to it seeing Hannibal enter the house locking the door behind him.

Hannibal...

I said as he looked at me blushing, I knew he was at work when I called him. I was teasing him and he was clearly effected by it.

Will..

After that we didn't say much more I just ran into his embrace planting my lips against his roughly as I held the back of his head as I kissed him, he was clearly very egure to do this because he dropped all his bags on the floor for me.

Mhnnn!!~ ....

He gasped slightly as I whimpered into his kiss slightly pulling away to breathe for a momment as he uttered to me.

God..I apologize I kept you waiting...you don't have to wait anymore.

He suddenly pulled me along before I got anything out along to the couch as we both sat down looking at each other.

You ..are very late I mean I wouldn't blame that on you Its a job...

I said slightly before continuing

But in return for takeing so long and makeing me wait ..I want you to do something for me.

Hannibal quickly nodded grabbing my hands and gently kidding them before saying.

Anying will like I said I apologize...I'll do anything for you..

I slightly grinned as I knew to take this opportunity looking at him up and down before I uttered

"Get on your knees... "

Hannibal looked very nervous but complied looking up at me with alot of confusion once he got on his knees Infront of Me.

"Suck"

I said to him slightly smileing as I quickly unzipped my pants, his face went completely red at my comment though he was hesitating probably because he's never done this before I thought to myself as I slightly chuckled uttering to him.

Oh Baby ...you shouldn't be hesitant now nothing you haven't tried before..it will be alright now be a good boy alright?

I said slightly petting his head as he looked up at me with puppy like eyes which almost made me melt, as he looked back down at my unzipped pants slightly reaching over to them pulling them back a bit and then pulling back my boxers as he gulped watching my "mhnn...uh oh" jump out as he looked back up at me. I gave him a reassuring nod as he leaned in slightly licking the head of my cock like he was tasting a new popsicle flavor or something I made a small noise my head falling back on the couch as he looked up at me then back down again slightly licking my cock again. He looked like he was really getting used to the taste as he started to warm up to it after giving my cock a few licks my hand during this rested on his head my hand gripping into his soft brown blondish hair, as Hannibal begin to put his whole mouth around my cock promoting me to make a loud whimper grabbing onto his hair tightly as he grabbed onto my leg for support as he began to suck my cock, I uttered slightly under my breath to Hannibal while he was doing this.

Good boy...~ ng-ngh!!~ haaaa ha haa~

He began to get faster slowly getting into it as he gripped my leg his hand moveing up to my upper thigh as he started to take my whole cock into his mouth with no hesitation not even a struggle as his eyes began to flutter slightly, damn I was surprised he's good at this I thought to myself as I helped his head bounce up and down on my cock a little more by pushing his head just a little bit down onto my cock. He was clearly starting to enjoy this as he got faster with it honestly I've never seen someone suck cock like that before he was so good at it too not even a gag or a choke or a cough just takeing it like a champ. I began to speculate if he has done this before but my thought was interrupted by his sudden pick up in pace makeing me slightly jolt forward as I gripped his hair tighter before crying out.

Fu-fuck Hannibal! Your go-good ahh!~ nhghnn!!~ faaaa !!! Fuck!~~ your so good at this go-good boy!!~~
Haaahaa Ahh!!!~

Hannibal seemed pleased with my intense plessure , almost as if he was aslo messing with me. As he suddenly shoved the whole thing down his throat casuseing his eyes to roll back a little bit as I cried out to him again spurting out into his mouth.

Faaa!! Fuck!! Han- Hannibal!! Hannibal!! Oh good lord!..~Haaaaa hahaa ahh!~

Damn that was fast I thought once we calmed down a little. After a few Hannibal finally pulled his mouth off wipeing his lips and licking off what ever he missed on my cock as he looked up at me with those puppy eyes again smileing creepily at me as he mumbled to me.

Good boy~...

He got up slightly still smileing at Me as he walked off too the kitchen, that horrible look it was almost as if he was teasing me. I just sat there on the couch thinking there for a momment of course zipping up my pants after he walked off and pulling back up my boxers.

"Good boy?....."