ᴼʰ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ?

Sometimes I think about my actions, sometimes I wonder if what I did was the best decision?..was I even in the right mindstate when I asked Hannibal to marry me?..or ..did he ask me? I don't even remember anymore it's all a blur now.

Trying to remember is, like standing on the roof of a tall building trying to yell at someone on the ground floor, they won't hear what I'm saying? No matter how high I raise my voice? Am I stuck like this doomed for entirety to be with him?.. but I don't want to Die why?.. why did I eat jack? How did I even find Hannibal's recipes to cook that soup I don't know much about cooking in the first place?! How was it that good I've centrenly lost it by now I might as well give myself up.

"The red dragon would be your demise before you would be able to do that."

Wait...who's the red dragon?..

By now Hannibal Has already gone back to his office for now, Beadila insisted he went back to his own work. Probably so she could talk to me alone but I'm not going to tell her anything anyway, I thought to myself as I sat there staring at pictures from this recent case we've been working on it has something to do with this guy named "The red dragon" we had to put jacks case on hold for this becuse bodies where comeing up like crazy. I also heard from Hannibal's job that he recently got a new client named Margot which Surprisingly Alana has taken a liking to her I wouldn't be surprised if they got together.

I sat there mid thought staring at the file In front of my face when I suddenly heard a voice interrupt my thoughts.

"..Do you always look that worried when you're thinking William?"

I looked up slowly at Beadila whose legs were crossed sitting across the table from me, I almost forgot she was here.

"Eugghhhh..don't call me that...and no, not particularly just this time"

I frowned a little before turning my head to face the right hand corner of the room, while I saw out of the corner of my eye, beadila seemingly becoming sort of uncomfortable or uneasy with what she was about to say.

"..Be honest with me ..will..Did you ..eat jack?"

Beadila said to me, her voice almost above a whisper as her facial expression contorted to a sort of worried look While I slowly turned my head back to look at her.

"...What gave you that idea?"

Beadila sighed slightly as she looked down crossing her fingers together.

"..If you suddenly got married to Hannibal lecter out of the blue and almost ran away with him to France that's clearly a clue ...will...I know much more about Hannibal than you."

I felt sort of offended when she said that becoming uncomfortable as I scratched my head softly chuckling at her before uttering.

"..I highly doubt that.."

I saw her readjust herself as she looked out the window slightly trying to think of something else to say.

...Do you ever feel the overwhelming urge to stab your brother?.. just while your doing other activities?..or to harm him...

I can understand if you would want too..
Sometimes I want to lunge across a table and drive a knife into wills stomach...watch him bleed out into my arms as we embrace each other ..I didn't get the luxury to hug my sister one last time....by the time I saw her she was already gone she wouldn't be able to hug me back ... Sometimes I blame myself for being like this?..

"..Do you hate your brother Margot?"

Hannibal slightly titled his head as he stared at Margot, she was looking down as she sighed mumbleing to Hannibal.

"I wouldn't say that I was fond of him ..I mean I've grown a bond to him ...thats unwanted?.. it's just...I can't live like this anymore?"

Hannibal slightly nodded, As he fiddled with the ring in his finger.

"...You're married?.."

Margot suddenly said trying to get her mind off her brother as Hannibal suddenly looked up nodding.

"..Im sure she's happy.."

Margot nodded in response but Hannibal tilted his head slightly before uttering.

"..I never said she?"

That comment did take Margot by surprise but she just nodded still congratulating Dr.Lecter as she looked at the blazeing fire place, while she was doing this Hannibal was observing her watching her as he slightly saw something out of the corner of his eye turning to see what it was but he saw nothing slightly confused.

"All of our times will arrive soon, you can't prepare for it, avoid it, or block it. But when it does you can embrace it Will, let me love you until the end...let me love you don't resent me"