ᴾᵉⁿˢᵉᶻ⁻ᵛᵒᵘˢ qᵘᵉ ʲᵉ ˢᵘⁱˢ ᵉᶠᶠʳᵃʸᵃⁿᵗ?

The pain he brings me it makes me shiver it makes me ...doubt my own actions it makes me regret what I have done ...he's changed me... my perspective, it's different ...and I've changed him..?.... Didn't think that he would be able to do that ....

I was sitting there with my head laid in wills lap thinking to myself as I drew in my sketch book.

Will was caresaing my head driving his fingers through my hair while he was looking down at me.

"Seriously...Hannibal I do apologize for what I did yesterday?.."

Will uttered to me as I coutuined sketching before I barely uttered.

"..you don't have to keep apologizing to me ...will..it wasn't entirely your fault"

Will nodded as he sort of looked away out a window or something.

"..it's a shame..that we have to leave so early seriously ...Alana insisted we imdeandtly came back because they finally found jacks body...I mean understandable he was missing for weeks..."

I didn't say anything, I was too focused on drawing but I was thinking about what will said as after about a minute I said.

"..Well...maybe if you didn't completely mutilate jacks body ..and leave it on a beach then maybe we wouldn't have to go back"

Will hissed at my almost smart remark as he looked back at me almost with an annoyed expression on his face.

"...No...maybe if you didn't kill him we wouldn't have to go back..but you have to be so decriptive with your stupid messages, you ...thought it was an amazing idea to tell jack about all the poeple you killed!"

I scoffed at will as I coutuined to sketch ingoring will as i muttered.

"keep up..the disrectful...back talk...and see what happens.."

Will got even more annoyed, tugging at my hair makeing me look up at him.

"Do it I dare you.....I dare you Hannibal.."

I chuckled as him as I closed my sketch book laying it off to the side as he let go of my hair watching to see what I was going to do.

Then suddenly I turned over sitting up from his lap stareing into his big stupid beautiful eyes as I grasped his arms pinning them to the bedframe.

"...I've done things in my life time you wouldn't be comprehend ...I've done more than you exactly know.....Will.."

Will smiled at me as he looked off into the distance at the window as he broke free from my grasp getting up suddenly and grabbing the robe that was laid out on the bed, putting it on and tieing it around his waist before he walked out to the balcony. Where I followed behind him but I already had my sweater and my pajama pants on so I walked up behind him, though standing at a good distance away giving him space.

"...You are Centrely...More unhinged than I thought...ironic isn't it..?..the mentally unstable therapist and...his overly empthatic Husband, I don't question what you can do ...But I centrely can do more than you...I wouldn't classify my empathy disorder ..as a gift but it can be damn well helpful for murder..."

Will smiled at me as he slowly turned around and looked at me before he uttered.

"you don't know what I'm capable of.."

Once he said that, I felt my sort of smug grin disappear and utter flusteredness replaced it, As I hugged him slightly and suddenly.

"..I like it when you talk to me...that ...way..."

I uttered in wills ear as he caressed my head dragging me inside once more. Of course to pack out bags we didn't exactly have enough time to do anything else..but as we were doing this I remembered the past, my past actions.

"..I wonder..?....what will, will do when he finds out that Abigail Hobbs isn't dead?.. that I've been hiding her from him this whole time..?.. I don't want him to hate me ..I love him..but if he does ..then I will have to do what has to be done..."

(art I believe is by Alessia palonzi👏🏼🫀)