ᵇᵒⁿ ᵍᵃʳçᵒⁿ

Today is Friday 5:26 I am with Hannibal Lecter, I repeated that in my head today about over 50 times as I almost lost track of where I was again since I was lost in my thoughts today. One thought that lingured in my head was, " I've always enjoyed being called good boy by Hannibal and he seems to enjoy when I call him that too, it's like our pet names for each other. Yaknow I find it strange how Hannibal never saids I love you back to me. It's like he already...knows? Like he's known for a long time and just doesn't care to say it back because his love expands farther than words he can't physically express it in words rather actions instead. Hence the cannibalism, but he won't eat me of course id know he rather jump off a cliff than eat me. He instead now only takes nibbles out of my skin leaveing bite marks and drawing blood, he likes my blood and I like his heart.

I was sitting there lost in my thoughts as I suddenly turned and looked at Hannibal who was sat next to me at the table drinking a cup of hot chocolate it was starting to snow outside again so it was majorly chilly. Hannibal looked back at me smileing as he placed his hot chocolate down on the table.

What are you thinking about this time will?...

Hannibal said to me as I shifted in my chair before answering him carefully gathering all of my thoughts.

The way you express your love to me... It's very interesting

Hannibal raised and eyebrow as he uttered.

Oh?

I nodded at him fidgeting with my fingers.

You never say " I love you" to me which makes me think you ...probably can't express your overwhelming feeling of love to me in words simply Useing actions instead. Like when you nibble on my skin or draw blood from my neck intentionally, or you ..leave hickies all over my body...

Hannibal's brows furrowed as he smiled at me simply nodding in agreement he never really thought about it before, As he said softly.

You are truly brilliant will you always end up figuring me out somehow...

I smiled back at him clearly knowing that was true as I looked away for a moment chuckling as I muttered.

You always find new ways to flatter me ..it's charming

Hannibal smiled again nodding at me as he slightly signaled me to come over to him, as it got up slowly walking over to him he grabbed my waist and sat me down on his lap caressing my hair as I laid my head on his shoulder holding him in an sort of embrace. Hannibal began to nibble on my shoulder again breaking the skin and makeing blood drip down my shoulder as I slightly winced in a bit of pain, though as quick as it started he had already licked up the blood off my shoulder As I sat there thinking.

If you love Hannibal Lecter, then pain will be the new love because that's how he shows effection.... pain.