ᴰᵃʸ ᵒⁿᵉ

These Dreams, they haunt me everyday they progressively get worse and worse. Like something is trying to warn me?

Every dream is the same. I see my sister Mischa staring at me, mouthing something to me, but I can't quite hear it ....It's like her voice is distorted like an old creepy record?.. it's so strange..I've tried reading her lips but the only thing I could come up with is

"WAKE UP"

So...so ..so ..odd?

Hannibal sat there in his office chair just sort of stareing off into in blazing fire as he tapped his pen against the table just thinking..and thinking..

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!*

Hannibals train of thought was suddenly intrupted by a bagging noise at his door in which he hesitantly got up to go answer it, his hand hovering over the door knob until he turned it pulling the door too him to open it.

"Hello..darling.."

There stood will, wearing a black turtle neck black pants along with a black jacket, I guess he was feeling ..gloomy today? Hannibal thought while he smiled opening the door just enough so will could slip in shutting it behind him and quickly turning around to look at him.

"..I believe..this is the frist time I'm seeing you actually in the morning..mhn.. you get home so late ..and you're always so tired...but what brings you here will I thought you we're working?"

Will smiled a little hugging hannibal suddenly wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I needed...a break.. ..this case..is extremely stressful..something to do with a "Red dragon"

Hannibal nodded slipping into thought for a momment , that name?.. haven't I heard it before he thought to himself before suddenly looking at will again once he said something.

"But that's beside the point I came here to get a break from work..and I knew this was your break time.."

Will smiled softly, kissing hannibals cheek as hannibal blushed a tiny bit looking away he didn't seem to be still entirety focused on will at the momment thinking of a few things, his sister..the red dragon? Margot..

"Mhn..you look tense...."

Mumbled will as he let go of hannibals neck leading him back to his seat, pushing him down while he slowly got on his knees.

"..let me help you relax darling..ease some..of that..tension"

Will smiled a bit as he began unbuckleing hannibals pants, and began to listen to hannibal rant to him while he wrapped his mouth around his manhood bobbing his head a little up and down.

"Today..has been so wired... Ngh~ ..I keep haveing this dream..! About my sister..and it keeps getting worse?! Every day it ...Ah!~ ..contorts into something new-"

Hannibal mumbled and winced as will pulled his mouth off of him for a momment to speak.

"...A dream..?...what happens..in it.."

Will lowered his mouth back down licking the crown of his cock, before he took the whole thing back into his mouth.

"...basically..in this..ngh..~ dream..my sister..is standing there in a dark room mouthing something to me as If her voice was like..stripped from her or something..but anyway..she seems to be mouthing the words- ah!~. Ah..~ wa-wait.. mhn..~ she seems..to be mouthing the words.."WAKE UP"..? and for...some reason it doesn't feel like she's trying to wake me..up from...dream!"

Hannibal jolted forward as he grasped Wills hair suddenly moving his fingers through it before gripping his head, will suddenly looked up at hannibal his eyes slightly squinted.

After a momment of will sucking, he finally pulled away strokeing hannibals length with his left hand, as he muttered.

"...Mhn..I see..could..be foreshadowing something?..something that will happen in the future epically if ...You're dream keeps changing...?"

Hannibal shrugged as he bit his lip softly moaning a little bit, holding onto wills hair while he stroked him.

But then that's when they heard it a shift a a couple of books fall from a shelf up in the upper area in hannibals office, will suddenly stopped pulling his hand away swiftly and pulling out his gun pointing it in the direction he heard noise. While of course Hannibal zipped up his pants as fast as he could pulling out a knife.

"..Wow..I must admit..that was kinda hot.."

A strange voice came from the dark as someone suddenly stepped out leaning against the railing.

".. Mason?"

Will and hannibal said suddenly in unison stareing up at the latter.