ᴸ'ᵃᵐᵒᵘʳ ᵉˢᵗ⁻ⁱˡ ᶜᵉⁿˢé ᶠᵃⁱʳᵉ ᵐᵃˡ?

I laid there the next morning not but in my own bed but someone else's, as I franticly looked around though the sudden throbbing in my lower back centrenly reminded me of where I was. I slowly got up noticeing that I had been cleaned I thought, I guess I really did go crazy last night... I turned looking at the clock it is 8:15 and of course reminded myself of who I was the thought lingering in the back of my head I do this because Hannibal told me to do this from now on to remind myself of who I am at all times epically after dealing with all those crime scenes. " I am Will Graham, it is 8:15 I am at Hannibal lecters house"

Will slightly mumbled to himself going over to Hannibal's closet to steal some of his pajamas to put on for now, they were slightly bigger than will but not a big difference.

Ugh..why the fuck did I do that yesterday I'm... .in..pain everything hurts ....

Will slowly made his way out the room after freshing up in the bathroom going downstairs to look for Hannibal though he really didn't want to sort of , he was kind of embarrassed from yesterday slightly makeing his way into the kitchen looking around and noticeing Hannibal was cooking something again which he enjoyed the sweet smell of bacon .

(( Is it really bacon though ..? Your boyfriend is a cannibal RED FLAG 💔⁉️😖))

Good morning will I see you stole some of my clothes from my closet ...

Will slightly walked over to the stove where Hannibal was watching him cook for a momment before he said something

I suppose.. do ...you have any pain killers?... Hannibal?

Hannibal nodded pointing to a nearby drawer in which will went over to it pulling out the pain killers and takeing one, though he turned around as he thought he saw something out of the Corner of his eye which made him panic a little bit but he just brushed it off makeing way over to the big dinning table where he sat down and waited for Hannibal to finish lost in his thoughts.

This may sound absurd .. but I want Hannibal ....I want to cuddle and hug him so tightly every single day, according to a whole lotta people dateing your physiatrist seems pretty bad. But I'm not his patient I'm his friend ...mabye even his boyfriend?..but makeing love with him was so painful... "Is love supposed to be painful?"
the words repeated back to him in his head in French over again will knew a little French but that sentence stuck out to him like a sore thumb as he tried to make sense of the situation.

" l'amour est-il censé faire mal ?"