ᶜᵒⁿᶠéʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰéʳᵃᵖᵉᵘᵗⁱqᵘe~

Will Graham's POV:

I have Sleepless nights where I refuse to sleep because of the horrid dreams I have,I wish I did not have them I wish I didn't have to sit up in a sweat every night gasping for air becuse of what I have dreamed. Recently I've been haveing this recurrent dream about Doctor Hannibal Lecter "My freind"
The dream Is usually the same I confess my love to him and we end up having sex. Though always at the end of the dream I seem to rip him limb from limb and devour his insides "I'm not a cannibal" The thought of eating human meat disgusts me its inhumane. But the reason why I ate Hannibal at the end of the dream is unknown to me, I wasent hungry , I wasent doing it out of spite it was more like I was doing it out of ...love? But why should ...love hurt so bad? Isn't love a pleasurable experience?...

Will said as he was sitting infront of Hannibal at his office they were having another one of there meetings. Hannibal looked slightly concerned about wills dream slightly takeing notes of it in his book. After a few moments of silence and Doctor Lecters pen scratching against his book he broke the silence by saying.

love can be comprehend and demonstrated in meany ways epically in dreams Will. No matter that be Pain Like abuse and cannibalism or a healthy relationship..

Hannibal took a pause for a moment letting will soak in that information and a quiet spot for comments, before he started to speak again.

In your case though...will cannibalism can show how you don't want to lose or let go of a person how you want them to stay with you "Forever" Weather that be inside or out. But in the case you...choose to consume me because I prosume you didn't want me to leave you?...

A puddle of thick red blush showed up across Hannibal's face though he tried to stay calm. Obviously He liked the thought of will falling in love with him too, wills thoughts were almost a perfect projection of Hannibal's thoughts of will. After a momment though will finally began to speak

But...I only like you as a friend Doctor Lecter...? I.....do I?..

Will slightly asked himself looking down at his lap before covering his face.

Why would I...that's riddclous ...that's just...

Will groaned as he stood up suddenly trying to avoid looking Hannibal in the eyes as he stepped away from the chair

I can't do this anymore ...I need to think alone ...I'm going home Hannibal...

A gleam of worry spread across Hannibal's face as he looked at Will before standing up himself

Will I really don't think your stable enough to be traveling on your own ecpically with these Lewd ..thoughts you've been haveing ?..

Will paused for a momment thinking as he started walking to the door again reaching for the handle

I'll ...I'll be alright Hannibal...Ill ..make sure to come back tomorrow but I...I.. just can't think...here it's all too overwhelming

Will said as he looked away slightly, a frown appeared on Hannibal's face as he sat down once more

Be safe Will promise me you'll be..safe ..

Will nodded as he pushed the handle on the door down walking out and down the hall to his car , Hannibal's warning repeating in his head like a broken record. "Be safe Will promise me you'll be safe?...".