ᴱᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵃᶜᶜᵒʳᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵖˡᵃⁿ

..The beautiful dark sky only lit by the setting sun and the blooming moon, the waves crashing up against the sand as we stood where Jack once stood before us as I watched the horizon. After a few seconds I muttered a question to will.

"What where you offering me will?"

Will slowly looked at me with his hands in his black trench coat pockets as he slowly smiled at me.

"I ..was accepting your ways Hannibal..I centrely can't easily pretend like killing jack didn't happen..so...I ...decided I would join you"

Will smiled at me again as I aslo began to grin grasping his hand suddenly once he pulled his hands out his pocket.

"I..am proud of you will ..I knew you would come around someday.."

Will looked slightly worried but brushed it off placing his hand softly on my cheek, I also placed my hand on his hand as I began to nuzzle his palm to my nose and my face.

Will was a tad bit startled once I started to smell his hand like I usually do but this time it was different, his scent he smelled like blood..iron Vanilla extract..it was pleasing ...it was ...controlling I...didnt want to stop I thought as my eyes slightly fluttured to the back of my head the more I caressed and smelled his hand.

At some point though I pulled wills fingers closer to my mouth caressing my own lips with his fingers before I suddenly put two of his fingers in my mouth licking them with my tounge and sticking them down my throat, Will stared at me extremely flustured as he tightly shut his eyes uttering to me.

"..H-hannibal..are you alright?"

I mumbled in between my licks and the sound of me sucking on his fingers

"....Mhm..~...Centrely ..not..not when I'm im around...you.."

Wills eyes widened even more starring at me extremely flustered once he opened his eyes. Will aslo began to look around franticly to see if anyone was there watching us, I just coutuined on though without a care in the world sucking his fingers deeper and deeper into my mouth until i couldnt anymore. I also began to bite on his fingers causing them to bleed as he squealed.

"..Hannibal!..not now...god...this isn't the time to be extremely!..horny!!"

Will groaned as I looked up at him frowning a tad bit as I looked away suddenly pulling my mouth away from his fingers which were cut at the knuckles and bleeding along with my saliva dripping off of them.

I frowned slight looking at will before I pressed my blooded saliva covered mouth onto his lips pushing my tongue in his mouth so he could get a taste of his own blood.l, before I pulled away and uttered.

"...see..will ..I told you ..you taste ..delightful"

He was at a lost for words looking around as he tried to just ignore what I said to him looking down at the sand.

".oh....God..uhm..I should ....we should go ...back and tell Alana...atleast peices of the truth ...uhm.."

I slightly nodded in hestisnt agreement I wanted to do more than just kiss on the open beach but...will is right...we should go back to Alana.

Me and will walked off the beach slowly making our way back to My car but I couldn't help but think about what just happened between us it probably sounds ridiculous that I'm so ecstatic over this becuse we've done this before but this is different ....I ..I feel different..he's changing me again I don't know .how ..or why...but we are changing...each other.