ᴬ ˢᵗʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗˢ

..."Hello?"

Alana answered the phone before swiftly saying

"Yes Will?...are you alright"

"Can you do me a favor and watch my dogs...I'm at Hannibal's house and so are they."

Alana was confused she was new on this information and didn't understand why will was at Hannibal's house as he confusingly asked.

"I'm mean of course..but..Wha-what Hannibal's house why are you there?..judging by your dogs bring there they have been there for a while?.."

I chuckled slightly as I grinned on the other side of the phone.

"I...had unfinished binded business with Hannibal ...that's why Im here"

Alana was confused as I suddenly hung up on her after saying.

"...seriously stop being so worried I have Hannibal to do that for me.."

Will Graham's POV:
It has ...been a few weeks since the accident with Hannibal and Jack..but he's gotten better as the days went on ...and I decided to dispose of jacks body turning it into an art pecice down at the beach. placeing flowers into his eye sockets rings onto his half gnawed and cut off arms and a wedding ring into his spilt open jaw which was sill propped up in a little box.

Me and my husband have decided to ..go on a little trip to Italy  to get a break from all of this, after he gets off of work today. He decided to go back to work even though he had stitches and bandages on his stomach which I'm sure hurt a little but he has a high pain tolerance..

I sat there on the couch in one of Hannibal's red suits matching with him, but after a few seconds I heard the door bell ring. I slowly got up to answer it unlocking the door and pulling it.

There stood Alana at our front door looking very concerned as she looked me up and down coming into the house as I shut the door turning around and looking at her.

"What?"

I said as she slightly frowned.

"Is ...that one of Hannibal's suits?"

I chuckled as her observation scratching my hair as I looked around.

"We're matching today.."

She now got exceptionally concerned after she noticed the ring on my finger uttering to me.

"...You and him are married aren't you...god..will why didn't you listen to me! Hannibal is no good for you he ...he was driving you mad!... You ..god..will..."

I titled my head slightly looking at her.

"If he isn't good for me then who would he be good for Alana...we clearly belong together!... Me and Hannibal..he actually liked me for a long time but didn't say anything he was able to hide it so well.."

She looked at me almost getting angry at my reply as if I wasent seeing the bigger picture here.

"Hannibal!..is no good will... For any of us I don't know why your not seeing this!"

I frowned looking away almost.

"I don't know how your just seeing this now... I know that ...and we're probably both mentally unstable Alana.. it only makes sense for us to be together and ...he's gotten to know me deeper than any of YOU!"

Alana looked shocked jolting back almost at my reply as she realized what I meant by that. Makeing her look away in shock as she covered her mouth.

"Shouldn't..of let jack get so close mabye I wouldn't be here right now ...? But I'm grateful you did now if you excuse me ...I have to go over to Hannibal's job so ...we can collect our things.."