ᴾˢʸᶜʰᵒ ᴰʳᵉᵃᵐˢ

I often dream now of a Horned man with dark matte black skin and deer type antlers fucking Me, before the thing just watched from a distance in my dreams or he was behind me .. sometimes I hallucinated him. I believe he represents Hannibal Lecter in my dreams it strange how they have changed though is it because I've confessed my love to Hannibal in some way? I know he loves me back I don't want him to leave me I love him "I want him to stay with me forever".

soon I heard footsteps right beside me I looked up seeing the deer horned man in the corner of my eye but it was just Hannibal.

Are you alright? You were just sitting there stareing off into the distance will..

I nodded looking at him slightly, a wide grin grew on my face not a normal one but an unsettling grin as I spoke again.

I'm fine Hannibal you...you worry about me to much

I grinned slightly as I watched Hannibal cautiously  hand me a cup of tea.

Well alright will If you say so ...I'll always be here if you need it...

Hannibal nodded as he went to go walk off but I got his attention again calling out his name with desperation.

Are..we technically..dateing now?...

I asked ceriously as Hannibal thought for a momment thinking of all the possible answers he could use as he turned to look at me

I suppose we are?...mhn...never really thought about that ..

I smiled widely again clearly glad at Hannibal's answer as I quickly stood up grabbing Hannibal and hugging him tightly , he was startled but he hugged me back. After a few minutes I Whispered into his ear.

I love you.

Hannibal began to caress the back of my head, I didn't hear him say anything to me back though as I glanced up to look at his face I only saw that man with the Deer horns,there was a large grin painted on his face as I felt him squeezing me tighter and tighter in the embrace to the point I was struggling to breathe. But I didn't care like I said before

"I love him,he could choke me snap my neck stab me in the chest and I wouldn't care. Because I love him"

After a few moments of gasping for air I felt the thing let go, as I looked up trying to catch my breath I saw hannibal again he looked concerned as his brows furrowed.

Will...you should sit down you don't look well?

I listened sitting back down in the chair grabbed the tea and sipping it as Hannibal was trying to keep a close eye on me while he walked off back to the kitchen to finish cooking.

I often feel cold around Hannibal most say love is supposed to feel warm and Fuzzy..but I feel the exact opposite. "Baby, tell me how you did you get so cold?"

((YALL I NEEDED TO ADD THAT I GOT MARRON 5 STUCK IN MY HEAD😭🙏))