ᴵᵛᵉ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵉᵃʳᵈ ʰⁱᵐ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ˡᵒᵘᵈ

Hannibal's POV:

Beadila seems to be astonished at our relationship...like she can't accept our relationship like she doesn't want to ..but I dont really give a shit..

I sat there still on wills lap as I smiled at Beadila.

"Well..If you don't mind...We Centrely ..Have some business to attend to Beadila ...privacy would be very nice!'

Beadila quickly got up grabbing her bag and starring at us disapointly. She just quickly walked out mumbling.

"..I'm sorry will"

I went to get up and go lock the door  but will followed close behind, as I got to the door locking it watching Beadila walk off I felt wills hand under my shirt making me shiver as I melted into his touch.

"Don't...you think ...it's my turn..to be in control...Hannibal?"

I gasped slightly turning around and looking at will grasping his hand as I started breatheing heavily.

"Have...your way with me..."

I uttered to him as he pulled me along back to the bed suddenly pushing me down starting me a little as I backed up towards the bedframe looking up at will, my eyes pleading begging him.

"What..are you going to do me....will?"

I smiled at him giggling at him a little as I wached him crawl up onto the bed and get closer to me caressing my thigh.

"...The real ...question is what is going to happen to you..."

I smiled a little gently grabbing wills cheek but suddenly I gasped once will pinned me to the bed as I helplessly looked up at him I saw a grin appear on his face.

I watched as will suddenly  pulled off my pajama pants and then my shirt that I put on eailer, reavling my body to him I squinted my eyes and grinned at this movement looking away as I wasent really expecting him to do anything major honestly but God was I wrong.

I gasped suddenly after a few minutes when I felt fingers being pushed into my Shaft making me whimper profusely as I looked at will, with his other arm turning my body and propping my left leg on his shoulder.

"W-Will...Ngh!!!~ mhnn...mhnnn...mhnnn"

As time went on I felt him driving his fingers deeper into my Shaft touching my prostate in the process while I began to beg.

"..Oh God! Will -will..I can't take it ..any longer....please!! Please I beg you ...stop teasing me..!!"

Will smiled at me  chuckling at how responsive I was Muttering to me.

"..I don't reward..bad dogs.."

I whined and groaned as I held onto the sheets on the bed making indents in the bed as I whimpered.

"I'm.Sorry I'll be a good boy please!! ..Ngh!~ ..Ngh!!..please..will...pretty please..~?"