ᵖéᶜʰé

Hannibals POV:

Ive always known for a while that I was in love with will, I was never worried that he wouldn't like me becuse I knew he would at some point...it just made it better that he confessed his love to me and I didn't have too confess my feelings to him that would of been...messy? But yes...we are truly madly in love as you can see.

Brian jack and Jimmy all looked at each other then at hannibal before brain abruptly said.

Have yall fucked before?

Hannibal squinted his eyes as will began to silently chuckle holding onto his arm closely, the look on wills face almost confirming there suspicions.

That is a very rude question to ask Brian..I've already told you one thing about my private life you do not need to know everything about me..

Brian nodded slightly out of embarrassment from being called out like that as he uttered slightly while jimmy was trying so hard not to laugh again.

U-uhm..my apologizes your right but...I just had to ask that question it was acheing me...!

Hannibal smiled slightly looking away almost chucking a little from brians question jack and Jimmy were just standing there observing.

...well as long as your happy hannibal.

Said jack calmly breaking the slience as I nodded,the hint of concern still painted over jacks face though implying he wasn't sure about the whole therapist and patient relationship but he had no say in this he couldn't just fire Will or hannibal anyway he needed them. Though after a few minutes will looked down at the time.

Me and Hannibal should really get going I wanted to check out that hotel room before it gets dark..

Said will as he was fixing his shirt. In the process though of fixing his shirt he lifted it up a little bit showing the bandages wrapped on his waist briefly makeing jack even more concerned because those centrenly weren't there before,though he just simply nodded at wills comment still feeling worried for him before Jack uttered.

Will..before you go are you alright I see the bandages around your waist...

Will looked down suddenly a thick wave of blush covered his face.

Oh...that..uhm ...it's a long story... But I'm fine it's alright no need to worry!

Jack looked suspiciously at will looking away before simply nodding letting Hannibal and will go leaveing the building . Brian and Jimmy were in the corner chucking at each other as Brian said.

Called it.. LITTREALY they were always so touchy around each other

Jimmy agreed as Jack simply said.

Something is off about them something very wrong...