ⁱˡ ᵐ'ᵃ ᶠᵃⁱᵗ ç

"Hannibal!-..stop ow! Softly softly!!"

I slightly arched my back as I gripped the covers looking,Back at Hannibal sllightly.

"I apologize...will... I'll try to be gentle..."

I sighed once Hannibal said that because I was relieved slightly. I was face down ass up with my face barried into a pillow my face bright red, occasionally jolting forward and backward as I was breatheing heavily almost hyperventaileing.

"Yo-your alwa-always so rou-rough!! Fuck!.. gen-!! Mhnnnmn!!"

I barried my face deeper into the pillow my eyes sort of rolling back a little as I squealed.

After a few moments of squealing whimpering and constant pounding I lifted my head up a little reaching my arm behind me to grab Hannibal's hand as I pulled it closer to my mouth and began to nibble on his arm breaking the skin causing him to also whimper.

"Wil-will!!~.. good lord..you are feisty"

I chuckled slightly as Hannibal said that, my chuckles being interrupted by his speed being picked up as I gasped letting go of his arm, my moans becoming more constant now and louder.

"Han-Hanni-~"

I was suddenly cut off by a noise that we heard swifting from a chair in the corner of our hotel room as Hannibal stopped turning around and looking at the chair, There sat bedeila stareing at us as I slowly looked around at the chair once I gained my composure again.

"...I see you like .....It ..rough Will.."

Said bedeila as Hannibal pulled himself Way from me, I slowly got up covering myself with a blanket. As Hannibal began to speak aslo covering myself with a blanket.

"How...did you get in Here bedeila ...for a matter affect how long have you been sitting there...?"

Bedeila smiled crossing her legs gracefully.

"...I have my ways Hannibal...but the real question is why are you and will here..and why are you on top of him..? Perhaps..? Hannibal"

Will Graham's POV:
6 HOURS AGO

Hannibal has always taken a likeing to Italy ...he always sketches the scenery and this manor in which I prosume is..his old Home

Hannibal dosent really talk about his old life he lives in the present mostly, though when ever he speaks of his sister I notice his tone become sadder.. mabye while I'm an here I can figure out more about his childhood.

But aside from that we've been enjoying our time here so far he's taken we to varis restaurants already.. but "it doesn't taste the same after you've tried human meat.." I like human better anyway..? But tonight Hannibal had plans for us to go to this sort of ball business type formal dance, so I decided to wear my red velvet blazer again black pants and a turtle neck. As always Hannibal matched outfits with me in his red velvet type suit.....

As we arrived Hannibal insisted that he help me out the car guiding me inside gracefully as I laughed at him.

"You don't have to do that..I should be the one helping you after all your still hurt?.. Hannibal"

He chuckled at me looking off into the distance as we went up this spiral type stair case in this enormous fancy building thing.

"You..don't have to help me I'll be alright will I can..take pain very well"