Chapter Fifty-Two - Almost

Beau

He carries me into the bedroom, and I feel almost weightless in his arms. My legs locked around his waist as he lets both our bodies fall onto the bed. Lining his hips up with mine, grinding them into me.

Our lips never leaving each other and I feel his long canines against my lips. He growls, his body vibrating against me, making goosebumps rise all over my body. Moaning as I grind my hips into his, trying to add more friction. The sturdy walls of the house shielding all noise from entering or escaping.

"Judas...clothes...off...NOW!" I pant, every word coming out emphatically. His eyes lock with mine and I could swear I saw a light come on just in the pupil.

He wastes no time. Ripping my clothes off almost in an instant. My pants peeled off my legs in a flash, my shirt torn open and discarded on the floor, he moves to undress himself.

Standing before me completely naked, the member of him standing at attention and already dripping. Every tattoo on his skin exposed. His arms, chest, legs, thighs, every bit of him covered in ink except the most intimate parts of him.

"Fuck!" I gasp as I lean up. My hands grasping at his shoulders as I pull his lips down to mine. Using one hand to stroke him, he feels so perfect. His hands grip my ass pulling me up and gripping underneath my thighs.

He throws me up and holds me securely in his arms, still kissing me as he turns, pinning me to the nearest wall. His pupils swollen black, his fangs taking over his mouth.

My tongue darts out lapping over one of the protruding canines. My hand still stroking him, moving faster as I feel how warm he his.

"Antonia," he groans moving my hand away and without delay I feel his cock pierce me. The warm of his member as it slowly stretches me, my mouth stretching in a silent moan, filling me completely as I feel a small pain in the pit of my belly but it quickly subsides.

Judas groans again letting his head fall to my shoulder as he buries himself deeper into me. Feeling his teeth grazing the skin on my neck I gasp, squirming against him, my hips writhing as I feel him so painfully deep inside me.

Wanting to ease some of it but it's no use. My feet are off the floor, my back is pinned to the wall, and no matter what Judas won't let me move.

"Fuck!" I gasp. "Judas please!"

I can't get another word out before his hand slaps over my mouth, his eyes now completely black, a feral growl leaving his lips. Something else possessing him. I whimper helplessly against his hand, my eyes begging him, pleading as I drag in air through my nostrils.

Suddenly after a moment longer of holding himself inside me, he begins to move. Rocking his hips into mine as he holds me against the wall with his other hand.

I can't help the moans that leave me but all sounds are muffled by his hand. Breathing hard through my nose as tears well up in my eyes at how deeply he's inside me. A gentle rocking crescendos into wild and frantic thrusts, and I can't see straight anymore.

Both my hands holding onto his wrist of the hand still holding my mouth closed. The slickness building between us, my cunt dripping more with every stroke, sweat building on his skin as he drive into me without mercy.

I'm deaf to everything but the sounds in this room, the wet slapping of skin as my loud moans are muffle by Judas's massive hand. Overtaking half my face as he holds me up.

My breath coming short as I feel him throbbing inside me. He lets out a deep growl going even faster as heat blooms in my stomach, I'm almost screaming as he bites my neck again, both of us falling into the abyss, clutching each other as we both slide to the floor.