Chapter Twenty-Five - Switch

Beau

I laid pinned beneath him. My body trapped by his massive frame. His cock twitching inside me as he pressed my body into the bed. Writhing beneath him for more friction as my legs started to shake.

"Consequences." He breathed out, his breath fanning against my neck as he buried his nose in my throat. "Playing with fire will only get you burned. You've never heard that phrase?"

"Judas, just move!" I pant grinding my hips into him desperately.

"Now who's begging?" He chuckles darkly. I force my strength. Bucking my hips until I was able to flip him over. Straddling him again, I pin his wrists to the bed. Both on us now on the edge of the bed. Judas smirking at me as he suddenly sprung up, our faces a breath apart as his hands grabbed my ass as he stood up from the bed.

The sudden action making me moan out, my arms snapping around his neck holding on for dear life. He lifts me up with such ease, I almost feel weightless. His cock burying deeper inside me with the action.

"Ah fuck!" My legs tightening around his waist locking my ankles behind his back as he held me. "Fuck you!"

"That's exactly what I intend to do." He speaks slowly as he walks towards the far wall. My back hitting the cold smooth surface and he leans into me, burying himself deeper into my sex. He's grinning, proud of his sudden grasp for control.  He holds me effortlessly as he begins to move his hips.

Slowly teasing me with the length of him, I sink my nails into the back of his neck.

"Beg for it." He leans in whispering against my lips.

"Shit!" Cursing as I feel him slowly push into me again. My walls feeling him take his time entering me before hitting that sweet spot. "Ah! Fuck!"

"My god you're fucking beautiful. Beg me Antonia!" He breaths out. "I need to her that you want me."

I do. I do. I do. I want him so badly! I want all of him. I want him to fuck me! As hard as he wants! As ruthless as he can be! Fucking hurt me, I don't care! I want him!

I gasp as he pulls out again, the feeling of him over powering any rational thought in me. Hazing me until my body shook harder in his hold.

"You're shaking like a leaf." He pushes into me again, grinding his hips with the action, rubbing against my sensitive clit. That combined with him inside me sent me into a frenzy. "Just beg me. That's all you have to do. Just open that pretty little mouth and tell me how much you want me. I can see it all over your face, Antonia." He groans grinding into me again, tears pricking my eyes.

"You cocky little fuck!" I growl out.

"Oh I'm cocky alright." He chuckles withdrawing his hips again before slamming into me, hard making me cry out in ecstasy.

Thank god I built this house to be sound proof.

"Beg me slave!" He growls through clenched teeth, his tone dropping almost commanding me.

"Fuck you!" I grind my hips against him, breathlessly trying to break free, but my actions were useless. My sex pulsing wildly, soaking him more then more I struggled, fuck he feels amazing.

"You like this." He whispers almost in awe. "You like how much bigger and stronger I am then you. I feel your pussy weeping for me."

The confidence in his voice is staggering. My eyes glazing over as I looked at him helplessly. Wantonly writhing against him as I pushed against his chest. Staring at his lips with hunger.

"Fuck you." I moaned my head dropping back against the wall.

God fuck me!

"Say that again, and I will." He growls. His face an inch from mine, our eyes connecting in haze of lust and pheromones. The words sitting just on the tip my tongue as our mouth hovered closer together.