Chapter Thirty-Five - Loose Lips Sink Ships

It's early in the morning and I stare down at Judas, who is sleeping soundly next to me on the bed. I don't know why I couldn't sense him before.

His smell permeates the whole room, it filled my nose on the first night I was here.

I stand quietly from the bed, inching off the edge and head to the bathroom. The cold marble floors pricking my feet as I turn the shower on. Turning the water up till it was steaming.

I step in, grabbing the body wash and lathering myself clean. Washing my face and body until the scent of sex and sweat washed down the drain. Behind me I heard the shower door open.

"I could get used to this sight." Judas hums, circling his arms around me as the foam slid down my body.

"I didn't even brush my teeth yet." I say.

"You could be covered in trash and I still wouldn't care." He turns me to face him. My hair soaking with the water as I stare up at him.

"I would." I say crinkling my nose at him. He chuckles as he bends down to kiss me. Our lips locking as water runs down my face. He presses me against the wall, growling from his throat as he bends down. His hands circling my thighs and he lifts me up. My legs wrapping around his waist as he presses his weight into me, my back flat against the wall.

"Could you be anymore addicting?" Judas groans against my mouth. "Why can't I stop myself with you?"

"Because you know you belong to me." I smile as I kiss him. He sighs burying his face in my neck. His erection brushing against my core. The tip of him, hot and begging for entry into me.

"And you?" He lifts his head up. "Who do you belong to?"

"There's this man," I sigh teasingly letting him see my smirk.

"Oh?" He raises an eyebrow at me.

"He's tall, intimidating, a really great lover." I giggle. "He knows just how to touch me, just how to kiss me, just how to make me beg."

"Is he here?" Judas smirks playing along.

"He might be." I tighten my legs around him.

"This man of yours," he leans in again, kissing me deeply. One hand supporting me by my ass while the other held my head in place for his bruising kiss. "Does he kiss you like I do?"

"Yes." I gasp breathlessly as he pulls away.

He presses me into the wall as the hand beneath us begins exploring. Teasing the lips of my sex making me moan and buck against him. Pushing his fingers deeper and deeper into me as I ride them. Grinding my hips into his hand as he keeps kissing me.

"Does he touch you like I do?" Judas growls.

"Y-yes!" I let out an open mouthed moan that Judas takes full advantage of. Sinking to his knees, I'm still on his lap as he kisses me. Invading and tasting my mouth with eagerness. I grab the length of him that's sprung between us, rubbing him with a tight grip.

He groans against me, repositioning his hand, palming my clit as he rubs me. I can't help my moans now, my nipples peaking underneath the heat of the water. Pawing at each other like hungry beasts, as our lips clash under the rain of water. His deep brown hair soaking wet and hanging in front of his face.

I push him onto his back, positioning myself between his legs as I take him into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" He hisses as I swirl my tongue around his tip. Dipping my head feeling him slide to the back of my throat. I fight the urge to gag as I take him deeper wanting to taste all of him. I lean back up teasing the tip of his dick. He growls loudly, his hand tangling in the wet strands of my hair, forcing my head back down.