Chapter 82 - 『What Have You Done?!』

Start from the beginning

Lan Xichen goes near to the younger then, "What's wrong, Xue Yang?"

As if sensing something, Wei Wuxian then screams.

"Let go of him Zewu-ju—!"

It was too late.

"Er-ge!"

Lan Xichen looks down, a sword passed through his abdomen in a split second.

He felt numb, before came pain.

"Er-ge!" 

He could hear his sworn brother call to him before kicking Xue Yang away from him forcefully, the sword in his abdomen retracted then as Jin Guangyao threw it far away from their reach.

"Stay with me Er-ge! Open your eyes!"

He was doing his best, alright.

Lan Xichen grunts in pain. Understandable, since someone just carved a hole in his stomach using a sword.

"Xue Yang! Wake yourself you damn brat! What have you—!"

"What have you done, Wei Wuxian!" Jin Guangyao suddenly screams before glaring at the said man.

It surprised Wei Wuxian, to say the least. To finally see a true despair on Jin Guangyao's face while holding Lan Xichen in his arms amd trying to heal him with his spiritual powers.

The sight simply shocked him to the core.

"I...I didn't do anything—!"

Before he could explain himself, Xue Yang lunged at him once again with an intent to kill.

This confused Jin Guangyao for a while, before piecing together his thoughts.

Xue Yang is out of his mind.

Before Jin Guangyao could voice out his thoughts, he froze in his spot.

Lan Xichen is losing a lot of blood, and it wasn't even a whole minute!

"Wei Wuxian! Give me a teleportation talisman!"

At that point, they made truce with each other as Wei Wuxian threw a bundle of talisman towards Jin Guangyao's way.

As he activated a talisman that could teleport two people at once he, he thought of one person at that time.

Wen Qing, she is the only one he knows who can heal.

The moment they were out of sight, Wei Wuxian kicked Xue Yang far away from him.

Then again, another blare of flute could be heard.

"Who the hell is controlling—!"

Before he could continue his sentence, he could feel another presence other than the two of them.

"What the hell did i just saw?"

It was...Nie Mingjue.

Together with him was Jiang Cheng who looked like he just saw a ghost.

Something snapped inside Wei Wuxian, and he could also feel his entire being go cold.

"I can expl—"

Wait, does he even have the right to explain?

"Wei Wuxian! What have you done!"

Indeed, what has he done?

But it wasn't his fault, at the least, not this time.

He does not know anything about this, at all!

"I don't know!"

He doesn't know anything anymore.

Before Jiang Cheng and Nie Mingjue could go towards him, Wei Wuxian immediately grabbed a talisman and activated it, pulling Xue Yang with him and ignored how the younger would claw his arm.

He needed to get away—no...he needed Xue Yang to not go near even just a meter close towards Jiang Cheng.

He does not want any more chances of others being hurt.

The sight of Jiang Cheng trying to reach for him broke his heart, he muttered a thousand apologies for the things he has done to hurt the younger.

But he knew, even a thousand sorry's wouldn't ever heal the wound he inflicted on him.

"I'm sorry...I really am."

The moment Wei Wuxian opened his eyes, he was back in the dark, cold mountain of Yiling where the resentful energy is strongest.

"Argh! Fuck! My head is splitting!"

Wei Wuxian's lips wobbled. A part of him is glad that the younger is back on his usual self.

A bigger part of him though, burns with scorn.

When Xue Yang had noticed something icky in his hands, he looked at it before he stills.

Blood...whose blood is this?

As he turned to look at the older, he noticed his hands bleeding profusely.

"What...what happened?"

"What do you think?" Wei Wuxian coldly asks, an unusual behavior for someone like him.

Before Xue Yang could snap at him, the older did first.

"You don't remember?! You stabbed Zewu-jun when he was trying to help you! You did! To gege's most beloved person!"

Xue Yang feels numb, just like he always does.

"What the hell do you mean?! Weren't you the one who took control of my body by playing that wretched flute of yours!"

Xue Yang couldn't understand the point of their fight. He couldn't understand why he was being blamed for the actions he couldn't conrol.

At some point, Wei Wuxian just gave up reasoning.

He knew he shouldn't go around and make baseless accusations, much more when it was Xue Yang whom he knew who wouldn't do such things.

"What do you remember before losing your mind?"

Xue Yang glared at first before scoffing, "The sound of a flute."

"What else?"

Xue Yang furrowed his eyebrows, as if he remembered something important.

"In our first lives, you and Wen Ning arrived at Lanling in attempt to give your gift to Shijie's son."

Wei Wuxian scowls then, "What is the point of talking about our past lives?"

"Think about it you stupid idiot! It wasn't supposed to be Lan Xichen who was hurt, it was supposed to be Jin Zixuan!"

Wei Wuxian felt like someone had dumped an entire bucket of cold water in his head.

"Jin Zixuan was supposed to die at the hands of Wen Ning who was being controlled by Su Shit!"

Wei Wuxian blinks, before asking.

"...Who?"