Chapter 247 - 248

Start from the beginning

It can be said that even though the camouflage man is standing there peacefully, in fact, his mind has completely collapsed, and he is no different than a puppet that can only breathe.

At this time, let alone the police, even a three-year-old child could knock him down, but after knocking him down, it was impossible to ask anything out of his mouth.

There is no way, the spirit destroyed by murder is irreversible, even if the best psychiatrists and psychologists in the world are invited, it will be useless.

Unknowingly, Sesshomaru had already crippled a person, the kind that left no flaws.

——Just

when the commotion at the scene reached its climax, a voice familiar to everyone else suddenly sounded in their ears: "Are you looking for me?"

Natsume's expression was innocent, as if he was unconscious at all. It’s as if he had done something too much.

"Natsume!"

Tezuka Kunimitsu, who had always been calm, could no longer calm down. After shouting Natsume's name, he hurriedly rushed towards Natsume. His frizzy movements were worse than those of ordinary members of the Seigaku Tennis Club. Where can I see my usual composure?

"Where have you been? Are you injured? Do you know it's very dangerous now!"

Just before Tezuka Kunimitsu was about to meet Natsume, a figure covered in cold air suddenly stood in front of him: "He have something to do. Takashi will be fine, don't touch him casually!"

If it weren't for Tezuka Kunimitsu's extraordinary motor skills, he might have bumped into Sesshomaru at this time. After all, he ran over very quickly in order to ensure Natsume's safety.

Of course, it was impossible for Sesshomaru to let a human actually hit him. He had already knocked that person away before that.

At that time Sesshomaru didn't care whether that person was Natsume's friend or not!

So, Tezuka Kunimitsu actually escaped the disaster without even knowing it!

"How do you know Natsume is not injured without looking?"

Although he had always been suffocated by Sesshomaru's momentum, but at this time, Natsume's safety was at stake, but Tezuka Kunimitsu showed much more courage than usual and glared. With the Sesshomaru in hand, there is no moment.

"Ha..."

Sesshomaru laughed, but unfortunately there was no smile at all in his smile. If there was anything, it was only cold sarcasm, which made those who looked at him feel cold all over, and felt that he was still... It's better not to smile and keep looking like a cold and handsome man!

"Do you understand telepathy? If one of us is injured, the other will feel it. So do you think I know whether Takashi is injured or not?" - In fact, Sesshomaru doesn't need to explain too much to a human like Tezuka Kunimitsu, but seeing him look extremely worried about Natsume made him feel very unhappy.

Sesshomaru has always adhered to the principle that if I am happy, you cannot be happy, and if I am unhappy, you will be more unhappy than me, so he said it, even though he himself did not understand why he said those words.

But his intuition told Sesshomaru that those words could affect Tezuka Kunimitsu's mood.

Sure enough, Sesshomaru's intuition won. After hearing his words, Tezuka Kunimitsu's expression changed. Then he looked at Natsume subconsciously, but he regretted it the next second.

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't know what he wanted to see on Natsume's face, but it was definitely not the expression at this moment!

Chapter 248: Police dereliction of duty