Chapter 241 - 242

Start from the beginning

"

Ishida Longxian is somewhat meaningful.

If it were before, Natsume would have thought that Ishida Ryugen was joking with him, but after becoming more aware of a certain fact, he finally understood that Ishida Ryugen really meant something.

"Is it that obvious?"

Faced with Natsume's calmness, Ishida Ryugen was slightly surprised:

"Did you get enlightened so quickly? It seems that I still underestimated you!"

After being surprised, Ishida Ryugen's A look that looked like a good show suddenly appeared on his face:

"I just don't know if you really know everything?"

-

"What did Ryuxian mean by that last sentence?"

Until Ishida Ryuxian After leaving, Natsume didn't understand what his last words meant when he walked to the rooftop. It was so mysterious that Natsume felt very unhappy.

Natsume intuitively thought that the last words of Ishida Ryugen were very important, but he just didn't say it clearly, which made Natsume want to pick his brain and get the answer.

"You are such an unpleasant character. You deserve to make your own son hold a grudge for the rest of his life."

With no other choice, Natsume could only mutter a few words to himself. He was not an enemy, so could he still take tough measures?

"Did the class not go well?"

It wasn't until Sesshomaru's slightly concerned question came to his ears that Natsume realized that he seemed to be paying too much attention to Ishida Ryugen's words, so he quickly suppressed all the doubts in his heart. The most important thing now is It's the dog demon in front of me.

"No, it went very smoothly."

Natsume shook his head, but unfortunately Sesshomaru was not that easy to fool:

"Your expression is wrong, something must have happened."

Sesshomaru said with certainty:

"Is there anything you can't tell me? "

It's just an open class for ordinary humans, what big thing can happen? Besides, if something really happens, will the school be so peaceful?" Natsume pointed to the students running and jumping on the playground below and said to Sesshomaru

, It's not that he wants to hide anything from Sesshomaru, but that he doesn't feel the need to tell him about it. After all, he hasn't figured anything out yet!

"Shall we go back directly?"

Sesshomaru stopped continuing the previous topic, indicating that he was reluctantly convinced by Natsume. Of course, he couldn't completely let go, but he stopped asking.

Sesshomaru not only wouldn't let others do the things that embarrassed Natsume, he wouldn't do them himself.

"Yes."

Natsume nodded, and at the same time he was secretly relieved. He just liked Sesshomaru's sensible character.

Of course, Natsume may be the only one in the world who thinks Sesshomaru is reasonable.

——Natsume

left with Sesshomaru without any psychological burden. He didn’t even go to the teacher to ask for leave, so when Higurashi Kagome sent her mother away and wanted to find Natsume, she suddenly discovered that Natsume had already disappeared on campus. .