Chapter 233 - 234

Start from the beginning

——

"Tell me, why did you come to see me today? Tell me while I'm in a good mood."

Ishida Ryusei knew that Natsume's character would never go to the Three Treasures Hall without any trouble. Since he came here specially today, he would never do it because of Such a stupid reason to miss myself.

"Just talk to smart people."

The smile flashed in Natsume's eyes. Compared with his friends of the same age, he actually prefers to associate with Ishida Ryugen. He will not get to the bottom of it or put any pressure on him. , Natsume has always been very relaxed in front of Ishida Ryugen.

Maybe this is the feeling of relatives!

Although he has never admitted it, Natsume really treats Ishida Ryusen as a relative, and he believes that Ishida Ryusen does the same. Even if the man may never say it in his life, he will never admit it if asked.

"There is another person in my family, and I want you to help him get a legal identity."

Natsume said as he handed a file folder that he had prepared to Ishida Ryugen, which contained Sesshomaru's personal information. Some basic information, of course, is just photos and age. The rest depends on Ryugen Ishida to help complete.

After all, Sesshomaru's appearance was only 17 or 18 years old after he transformed into a human. It is impossible that there is no record of his birthplace, parents and schooling. These must be very simple things for Ishida Ryugen.

Ishida Ryusei opened the folder with interest and looked at the man inside who couldn't hide his cold aura even through the photos, or to be more precise, the boy, his eyes flashed: "This guy named Sesshomaru doesn't know how to do it

. Are they not human like that Tomoe?"

Ishida Ryusei revealed the key point in one sentence.

"As expected of Ryusen, he is indeed very observant."

Natsume did not deny it. He would always trust Ishida Ryusen a little more:

"Sesshomaru is a dog demon. I have known him for many years, but we have always been We spend less time together and more separation, and now by chance, we finally have a chance to be together."

Natsume looked at Sesshomaru's photo on the file and said with emotion. Only he and Sesshomaru knew how rare today's situation was. For hundreds of years, he and Sesshomaru could only get together briefly through the bone-eating well. Now Sesshomaru can also come to modern times through the bone-eating well. It is really a very lucky thing.

——Because

Natsume was focused on Sesshomaru's photo, he didn't notice the confusion and interest flashing in Ishida Ryugen's eyes when he looked at him.

——This is the first time I have seen such a gentle look in this young man’s eyes! And just looking at the photo, instead of looking at him in person, can make him show this unprecedented expression! Even towards the demon fox in his house, he never seemed so gentle!

Also, I don’t know if Natsume noticed it, but the content of what he just said is very problematic. If you don’t look at the person and just listen to the content of the words, it doesn’t sound like you are talking to a friend at all, but more like... a dog called Sesshomaru dog demon? It seems very interesting!

Ishida Ryusei pressed out the half-smoked cigarette in the ashtray. At this time, for him, the relationship between Natsume and Sesshomaru was more interesting to him than the cigarette.

Chapter 234 Comparison

Things on Ishida Ryugen's side are actually very easy to handle. Despite his usually aloof demeanor, he never refuses Natsume's requests.