Chapter 227 - 228

Start from the beginning

——

"Aren't you about to leave? Why are you back?"

Seeing Natsume coming in, the expression on the snow girl finally changed slightly and was no longer so cold.

"How can I leave knowing that something like this happened here?"

Natsume said angrily:

"When we leave, whatever happens here will have nothing to do with me. Then I won't have to come back to make trouble.

" Saying this, Yuki-onna didn't look angry at all. After all, Natsume is back, right? And this is enough when he knows that he must be able to solve this matter.

"Don't worry, I'm just the first discoverer at most. Even if the police really suspect me, they won't be able to find any clues." Yuki-onna said confidently, but she also knew how to lower her voice. After all, there were not many people around here

. Less, if you can do less, don't worry about too many things.

"If that woman hadn't come in at the wrong time, things would actually be a lot easier." The

snow girl's eyes moved to the side, and a woman was sitting on the ground at this time, with a face that was so frightened that she looked like she was going to die at any time. Fainting.

In fact, Natsume had already seen this woman from the beginning, but in his eyes, Yuki-onna was naturally more important, so he didn't take it to heart at all.

But don't worry, don't worry, you still need to be sure if you need to ask.

"What did she see?"

Natsume asked very vaguely, but Yuki-onna immediately understood what he meant, her eyes flashed, and she said calmly: "She saw me, a 'weak woman', standing next to a corpse

. In front of me, I looked so frightened that I couldn't speak."

Regarding Yuki Onna's choice of words, Natsume felt that even complaining was a waste, "Weak woman"? How many women in this world are stronger than you? You won’t blush if you describe yourself this way!

Of course, even though she was complaining in her heart, Natsume was really relieved. Yuki Onna's words expressed a very obvious meaning - that woman didn't see anything. In other words, she didn't see Yuki Onna's murder scene

. It doesn't matter, otherwise Natsume would still be thinking about whether she would help Yuki Ono and modify that woman's memory if she really saw something.

After all, Natsume is the former ace of the Technical Supervision Bureau. Isn’t a memory modifier something like a piece of cake?

——The

Japanese police dispatched the police quite quickly. As soon as Natsume was relieved here, the police over there had already arrived at the scene and took over control from Conan and Mouri Kogoro.

The team was still led by Natsume's acquaintances, Megure Police Department, and Sato and Takagi, whom Natsume had met several times.

Natsume had long expected to see Megure Police Department and others, so he didn't show the slightest surprise at all, but Megure Police Department and others couldn't be as calm as him.

"Why is it you again!"

Megure Police Department stared at Natsume, as if he wanted to make him disappear:

"Originally, I thought that the only god of death was that guy Mouri, but now it seems that you are also his companion!"

Chapter 228 The truth