Chapter 211 - 212

Start from the beginning

that , after merging two powers, my own abilities will also qualitatively leap forward, and I am not only the fusion of two powers, but also the fusion of two individuals. Although there seems to be no precedent in either Hueco Mundo or Soul Society before, But I have carefully checked my body and soul, and there are no hidden dangers.

Moreover, I can switch between five states, which is really convenient."

Of course Natsume will be satisfied, and now he can freely switch between human, virtual, and He can switch between Arrancar, Shinigami and Mask at will, and his spiritual pressure will be different as the state changes.

If he wasn't stronger than him, others wouldn't even be able to see his hidden attributes.

This is even more powerful than Kurosaki Ichigo!

——After

listening to Natsume's explanation, Sesshomaru finally breathed a sigh of relief and felt at ease.

Sesshomaru didn't care about Natsume's strength. He would use his own life to protect Natsume anyway, even if Natsume was as weak as an ordinary human being, he could accept it.

What reassured Sesshomaru was that his body had no problems due to his special experience. This was naturally the best outcome.

The explanations had been explained and all the questions had been asked. Natsume and Sesshomaru suddenly had nothing to do. Sesshomaru did not ask Natsume to continue searching for the four soul fragments with him. No matter how important the four soul fragments were, they were not as important as Natsume, let alone Not to mention the Four Soul Fragments or the Four Soul Jade, they were not important things to Sesshomaru in the first place.

Since there was no rush to find the four soul fragments and there was nothing urgent to do, Natsume and Sesshomaru simply sat on the ground on this beautiful grassland. They just sat back to back like that. Even if they did nothing, there was a warm feeling. The atmosphere was flowing between one person and one demon, making people unbearable to disturb them.

This is not the first time Natsume and Sesshomaru have had close contact. Even after spending so many years together, they should have been familiar with this situation.

However, when they actually sat back to back and felt the warmth coming from the other person's back, whether it was Natsume or Sesshomaru, they suddenly became distracted and couldn't even fully concentrate.

——Why have you never felt that Sesshomaru/Takashi's temperature is so burning before?

Natsume and Sesshomaru had this idea in their minds at the same time, but neither one of them said it out loud, nor were they willing to leave voluntarily, so in this situation, they were distracted and felt the warmth coming from the other person's body. , while chatting absentmindedly.

Because both Natsume and Sesshomaru were distracted, they didn't notice each other's absence. It can only be said that it was God's will!

——While

talking, Natsume suddenly paused, and Sesshomaru also noticed a strange aura.

"Kagome and Inuyasha are nearby."

Natsume said to Sesshomaru while maintaining the previous posture without moving, not even turning his head. However, his breath seemed a bit colder, and he seemed to be worried about being disturbed by himself and Sesshomaru. Not very pleasant.

Even if the other party stops behind the boulder some distance away from here.

"It just so happens that the battle just now isn't over yet. You won't stop me this time, will you, Takashi?"