Chapter 193 - 194

Start from the beginning

——In

fact, Urahara Kisuke did not doubt Natsume, and the reason why Urahara Kisuke did not doubt him was not because of how much he trusted Natsume Takashi, but because he trusted his own investigation.

To take out something as important as the Hondama, Urahara Kisuke naturally had to be more cautious, so he investigated Natsume in depth and detail from the moment he had the idea.

According to Urahara Kisuke's investigation, Natsume fell into Rukongai after his death in this world, and lived with a boy named Ichimaru Gin for many years before going to school at the Central Spiritual Arts Academy.

Passed on birth.

He was not born and raised in the Soul Society and had no contact with those guys with backgrounds. This ensured that he was not someone's person and was not an undercover agent.

Then there is Natsume's life in Seireitei.

Ever since he became a Shinigami, no, ever since he entered the Central Spiritual Arts Academy, Natsume has rarely had contact with other people, and the only person he has the best relationship with is Gin Ichimaru, who once lived with him.

Urahara Kisuke is also very satisfied with this. The simpler the life circle, the smaller the ambition of this person. The smaller the ambition, the smaller the possibility of betrayal.

A genius with no complex background and no ambition, it would be strange if Urahara Kisuke is not tempted.

Of course, this temptation is not the other. What Urahara Kisuke likes is beautiful soft girls. No, maybe not soft, just girls!

"I call it the Hondama."

Urahara Kisuke carefully put the Honedama away. It was not because he was afraid that Natsume would snatch the Honedama away, but because the current Honedama is too unstable and too dangerous to leave outside. Once it explodes, it will be lively. .

Once Jing Ling Ting discovers that he is studying Bengyu, even ten lives are not enough to kill him!

And even if he is not killed and imprisoned, it may be even more unbearable for Urahara Kisuke than killing him!

Therefore, no amount of caution is enough.

"Its raw material is Kyon."

Natsume stared at Urahara Kisuke and said firmly.

Urahara Kisuke's expression changed at first. The fact that the secret was easily discovered made him reflexively vigilant, and then the vigilance turned into joy in the next second - since he has decided to let Natsume help, the smarter he is

, The better you understand Bengyu, the easier it will be for your own plans, right?

Natsume is such a genius. When she brought Yoruichi here, she only felt the breath of Xu from Bengyu, and she didn't connect Xu with the materials used to make it.

My choice is indeed very correct!

——

"The material used to make the Honyu is indeed Kyon."

Since he decided to ask Natsume for help, Urahara Kisuke naturally would not hide it from him:

"The purpose of making Honyu is to study whether the Shinigami can acquire the ability of the Hollow. You I know that if the research is successful, the ability of the Shinigami will be greatly improved!"

As he said that, Urahara Kisuke's face showed a faint fanaticism, so Natsume knew that no matter how smart Urahara Kisuke is, in essence, He is just a scientist who loves research.