Chapter 173 - 174

Start from the beginning

And it's not just a matter of appearance. Sesshomaru's cold and noble temperament is the most eye-catching. If he is not a monster, Higurashi Kagome will definitely think that he is the king or prince of a certain country.

Although she has never met a real king or prince, the noble in her imagination should have the temperament of Sesshomaru.

Of course, it would be better if Sesshomaru was not his enemy, but what a pity, what a pity...

-

Listening to Higurashi Kagome's praise of Sesshomaru, Natsume unconsciously felt a sense of pride and pride in his heart. , as if he was even happier when he was praised.

While he was happy, another emotion arose at the same time. Natsume looked at Kagome Higurashi who was still talking, and a look of gloating flashed through his eyes.

Because she disappeared too quickly, Higurashi Kagome didn't notice Natsume's eyes at all, so when her bedroom door was suddenly opened from the outside and a figure rushed in angrily, Higurashi Kagome was really frightened. A big jump.

"Inuyasha?"

Higurashi Kagome called out indifferently. Although she was shocked, she couldn't bear to look away from Inuyasha's face for a second. Perhaps it was because she had figured out the reason for her true feelings. Higurashi Kagome never felt that she I miss Inuyasha so much.

It's a pity that Inuyasha obviously didn't have the same mood as Higurashi Kagome. He stared at Higurashi Kagome with both eyes, as if he wanted to swallow her whole: "What did you say? You actually said that I don't look good.

That guy Sesshomaru is handsome? Do you have eyes?

Also, why do you look at his appearance? Just look at me!"

"Ahem..."

Higurashi Kagome choked on her own spit. , if she drinks water at this time, she will definitely squirt out. She has always known that Inuyasha is very reckless, but being so reckless as to say such things in front of herself and Natsume still makes Higurashi Kagome unacceptable.

"What nonsense are you talking about, Inuyasha!"

Higurashi Kagome's cheeks were red, and she didn't know whether she was angry or embarrassed:

"What do you think you are doing? If you don't have Kikyo, what do you want me to do?" "

Kikyo has left. "..."

"Did you come to me just after Kikyo left you? Am I a spare tire? You are so hateful Inuyasha!"

Higurashi Kagome's eyes were red this time, and it was definitely because of anger:

"Sit down, sit down S-sit down..."

"Bang, bang, bang, bang..."

"Ah! What are you doing, Kagome! Ah! Shut up! Ah..."

Kagome Higurashi, who was about to go crazy with Inuyasha, completely forgot about it. To hide the specialness between himself and InuYasha, he opened his mouth and kept chanting incantations, so poor InuYasha was severely pressed to the ground by the rosary around his neck again and again, and he kept talking no matter how much he called Higurashi Kagome.

——Natsume

was sitting leisurely on the chair, not minding being ignored at all. In front of him, a man and a half monster were making trouble, which was quite interesting in Natsume's eyes.

Natsume was sure that Higurashi Kagome had forgotten her existence so she chanted the spell, and she was definitely angry at InuYasha's words when he first came in, so she forgot to make up a reason to explain InuYasha's differences from ordinary people——