Chapter 171 - 172

Start from the beginning

Higurashi Kagome couldn't help but raise her hands to cover her eyes, not wanting Natsume to see the tears in her eyes. .

"You are just a child. Being sad for love is the uncontrollable nature of girls of your age. Your mother will not blame you." Natsume's voice was not very gentle, but after hearing Kagome Higurashi

's In her ears, she suddenly exploded the grievances that had been hidden deep in her heart, so that she could no longer bear it and threw herself into Natsume's arms, holding his shoulders and crying: "Natsume... Natsume...

He How could you do this to me? You just told me that you like me one day, and the next day you hold another woman and kiss her? Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

"

Tears were streaming down her face, and soon the clothes on Natsume's chest were wet.

Normally Natsume really doesn't like to have too much physical contact with others, but this time he didn't push Higurashi Kagome away, not only because she was one of the few friends Natsume recognized, but also because he sympathized with her mood at this time.

I don't know whether Kagome Higurashi is lucky or unlucky to meet a guy like Inuyasha who can't forget his old lover for the first time in love.

Natsume patted Kagome Higurashi's back gently, and the gentle movements made Kagome Higurashi cry even harder - why

don't I like the gentle Natsume? Then I will never be so sad, right?

But Kagome Higurashi doesn't know that if she really falls in love with Natsume, the days of her crying are still to come!

Not to mention the ambiguous feelings Natsume had for a certain monster in his heart at this time, even if he didn't, considering Natsume's mental age, he wouldn't like a little girl like Higurashi Kagome.

There is no way, the generation gap is too deep.

Here, the two of them were just crying and comforting each other in a very simple way, but in the eyes of others, it was completely different, especially others whose minds were not so simple.

The game has reached a draw of six to six. In the middle of the court, Tezuka Kunimitsu and Atobe Keigo are exchanging venues. Every time they exchange venues, they take a look at the auditorium to see if a certain boy like Tezuka Kunimitsu has returned. I did the same action once.

Tezuka Kunimitsu, who was already prepared for disappointment, was surprised to find that Natsume was back!

However, after seeing clearly what Natsume was doing, Tezuka Kunimitsu tightened his grip on the racket and suddenly hoped that he would not come back!

The scene between the handsome boy and the beautiful girl couldn’t be more warm and romantic!

——It

’s a pity that in someone’s eyes, it’s not the same thing!

In fact, even Tezuka Kunimitsu himself didn't understand the reason for the sourness in his heart. His friend had a girlfriend, shouldn't he give his blessing? How could it be envy, jealousy, and hatred?

On the one hand, Tezuka Kunimitsu spurned the negative emotions in his heart, but on the other hand, the scene he just saw always appeared in his mind from time to time. The two emotions collided in his mind, making him unable to concentrate at all!

Atobe Keigo is not one of those opponents who can be fooled. Even if Tezuka Kunimitsu's lack of concentration is invisible to ordinary people, he cannot hide it from the Queen, who has extraordinary insight.