Chapter 169 - 170

Start from the beginning

——A tough-talking guy with a soft heart!

Kurosaki Ichigo smiled in his heart, but he really couldn't smile because it hurt too much!

As if she didn't see the distorted expression on Kurosaki Ichigo's face, Rukia's expression became serious, and then she turned her head to look in a certain direction, where a girl was standing there uneasily.

——

"Who are you?"

Lucia looked at the girl. The cold light in her eyes made the girl take a step back unconsciously. A chill rose from the soles of her feet. The girl had an intuition that if her answer was not the same as the cold woman in front of her, If the child wants it, he will definitely be killed!

"Kagome... Higurashi Kagome..."

The girl, Higurashi Kagome, stuttered out her name, feeling that she did not dare to lie under the pressure of the black-haired girl in front of her.

To be honest, Kagome Higurashi had never been so stressed when facing Naraku, so she was very sure that the identity of this black-haired girl was definitely not simple.

"You can see Ichigo and Hollow, can't you?"

Rukia still asked Higurashi Kagome coldly like a police officer who is investigating and training criminals. It's not that she doesn't care about Kurosaki Ichigo, so she is entangled in Higurashi Kagome. It is precisely because she cares about Kurosaki Ichigo that she wants to get rid of this girl named Higurashi Kagome as soon as possible, and then let Kurosaki Ichigo return to her body.

Before she figured out Higurashi Kagome's identity, Rukia would not risk exposing Kurosaki Ichigo's secrets and let him return to her body.

Not to mention that there was another person who didn't know whether it was friend or foe in the dark, so Rukia decided to deal with the one in front of her first.

"Yes, I can see it."

Higurashi Kagome nodded reflexively at first, and then suddenly realized, something is wrong, there is something wrong with the black-haired girl in front of her!

Even if he could see the "Hollow" she was talking about, it should be unusual, but what about the boy named "Ichigo"? Why is it not normal for me to see him? Isn't he also human?

With this thought in her mind, Higurashi Kagome's kind nature still defeated her curiosity. She glanced at Kurosaki Ichigo who was lying on the ground still unable to get up with a slightly worried look, and then turned to Rukia: "Should

I Send him to the hospital? He bled a lot! Or you can call an ambulance!"

Rukia's sharp eyes were fixed on Higurashi Kagome, and her instinct told her that this girl probably did not approach with any conspiracy. He and Ichigo, her appearance here should be an accident.

As for why she has spiritual power, why she can see the Hollow and the Shinigami... we can discuss these later, but the important thing now is Ichigo.

——

"Higurashi Kagome?"

Rukia read Higurashi Kagome's name again. Listening to her ears, it felt as if the black-haired girl was trying to impress her name deeply into her mind, which was very strange. Another creepy feeling.

"If you want Ichigo to get better soon, leave here immediately, and then forget everything you saw today when you go back, otherwise I don't guarantee that I will do something to you that no one wants to see." Originally Rukia planned to use the memory modifier to make Higurashi Kagome forget about meeting him and Ichigo, but she realized that because there was a problem with the memory modifier before, he was sent back to a certain profiteer for repair. Now I haven't gotten it back yet, so I can only use verbal threats.