Chapter 163 - 164

Start from the beginning

, Dahaihui spoke a little hastily. After she finished speaking, she realized what she had said. Her cheeks instantly turned red. If there wasn't another very important thing, she would have run away in shame.

Natsume didn't think much about it. In his eyes, Daomei was just a child, and her appearance and reputation were not taken seriously by Natsume at all.

There was no way, considering Natsume's experience and status at this time, it was long past the time to look at appearances, especially since he didn't think he was a pedophile.

——

"Okay."

Seeing the shyness of the girl in front of him, Natsume put the paper away seriously, although he had already memorized the row of numbers in his mind just before scanning, although he felt that I shouldn't have anything to do with Dahai Hui.

After putting away the paper, Natsume was about to lift her legs and leave again, but was once again stopped by Dahai Hui: "

Can you... tell me your phone number...?"

Dahai Hui lowered her head, the girl's shyness was fully revealed. :

"We can get together often and talk about..."

Dahaihui said the last sentence in a low voice. She didn't know whether it was because she was worried that others would hear her or because of the girl's natural shyness.

In fact, Natsume wanted to say that he was not interested in the Demon King's war at all. Even if all one hundred monsters returned to the Demon Realm, his Sesshomaru would not be the Demon King, so there was no need to discuss it at all.

However, looking at the nervous and shy girl in front of him, the remaining kindness in Natsume's heart prevented him from saying no.

Sigh...

Sighing silently in his heart, Natsume took out his cell phone and silently entered a series of numbers and then dialed it. Then Daimei's cell phone rang.

Natsume hung up the phone after two rings. He didn't say anything more, nodded to Daomihui, turned around and left for the third time.

This time, Daomei did not stop Natsume, not only because her goal had been achieved, but also because she was happily saving the number she had just given.

"Heroes save beauties, beauties fall in love with you, Takashi!" Natori, who had

been waiting for Natsume for a long time, saw Natsume finally coming over on Monday, and after enduring it again and again, she couldn't help but pat him on the shoulder.

Natsume turned his head and glanced at Natori Monday, with a strange look in his eyes:

"Why are you so weird? Could it be that you..."

Natsume's suddenly enlightened tone shocked Natori Monday, and he suddenly felt uneasy that his secret was about to be exposed. , but Natsume’s next words made Natori stumble and almost fall down.

"Do you like Umi Megumi? That's why you're jealous?"

-

"What are you talking nonsense!"

Natsume's smiling words made Natori forget the strange feeling rising in his heart for a moment, and he waved at Natsume A punch, and after Natsume easily dodged it, he said angrily:

"I'm not interested in minors."

"Oh."

Natsume once again showed an expression of realization, and then smiled slyly again while Natori Monday felt angry and foreboding. He said: